𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

the trainees were called to the meeting room by team leader han. it was regarding their showcase. once she entered, they all got up and bowed, saying 'hello' in unison. the woman took her seat.

"your showcase will be this saturday," she announced before they all looked at each other in shock of how soon it is; she continued after: "from the stage's concept, songs to choreography, you have to plan it yourself and send it to me by thursday. although it's a survival stage, i hope you'd put your best foot forward. don't disgrace 8turn and the company."

after that, she just walked out leaving shocked and groaning trainees behind.

"seems like that ahjumma really hates us," gunwook said before scoffing, "what disgrace is she talking about?"

"if it's this saturday, then we don't have much time left," minjun complained.

"that's right," junhyeon agreed, "but what does she mean by coming up with everything ourselves?"

juntaek sighed, "that means directing your own stage. directing a stage is also an ability, and that means it's also a grading component. let's all do our individual stuff then," he said as he was about to get up but seungyeon, who was sat next to him, stopped him.

"ay ay ay," she said as she grabbed his shoulder and sat him back down. "since we're a team... we have to brainstorm together."

juntaek sighed, "kim seungyeon, you're acting funny again. what brainstorming together, we're all competition. let's just plan according to our abilities-"

"but we do have to discuss an overall stage concept don't we?" she continued, and as juntaek was about to say something, he got cut off by jisub.

"seungyeon's right, be it individual performances, we still have to discuss an overall theme."

seungyeon smiled.

haemin sat in his recording room, planning to maybe touch up on some songs for his solo debut

haemin sat in his recording room, planning to maybe touch up on some songs for his solo debut. however, after he sat down something else caught his eye. seungyeon left her music book here again? haemin picked it up, furrowing his eyebrows and flicking through it: "that idiot, he left it here again? how'd he not realise." after stopping on a certain page that had the title 'ditto' and piano notes on it, haemin leaned it up against the wall and took the usb out, plugging into his laptop.

now playing: ditto - new jeans.

the boy smiled upon hearing her vocals as he played the notes. once he reached the end, his smile grew wider, "not too bad." and instead of focusing on his solo, he flicked through more pages and played the notes, rubbing out and fixing anything that needed it.

" and instead of focusing on his solo, he flicked through more pages and played the notes, rubbing out and fixing anything that needed it