𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

seungyeon sighed as she walked back to the dorms, kicking rocks with her hands in her pockets. "not dating my ass, you're all over each other."

haemin leaned his head back whilst waiting for jihyun to come back into the car, still holding onto his arm in pain.

after a couple of minutes, his manager came back in: "seungyeon's not there. i think he left already." but you need to get to a hospital haemin."

"ah, where's that idiot gone now? let's go."

"yes we'll reach the treatment room in fiv-"

"not to the treatment room. drive down to check, he couldn't have walked that far," haemin said as he squeezed his eyes shut due to his injury, groaning.

"shouldn't you go to the hospital-"

haemin looked up at him with sharp eyes.

"yes, we'll go find him."

seungyeon took a deep breath as she paced back and forth in front of haemin's gate, contemplating whether to go in or not

seungyeon took a deep breath as she paced back and forth in front of haemin's gate, contemplating whether to go in or not. that was until she saw a pair of headlights behind her. a car was about to pull up in front of haemin's house causing seungyeon to quickly hide behind one of the bushes.

she peaked her head out and saw inah coming out of the car. the trainee sighed as she waited for her footsteps to sound fainter - getting out of hiding as she watched how haemin's ex walked up the stairs.

"ah, i knew it. kim seungyeon, what are you even thinking. it's none of your business... what he does," the girl walked away after.

haemin's fist clenched, "who let you in?!"

"if you're fine, i'll leave."

"it's got nothing to do with you, just get out," he said in between his teeth.

"i know you're mad at me from the past, let it all out."

haemin scoffed, "why should i waste my time over you? now do you wanna get out or should i call the police."

"inah let's leave," jihyun said as he guided the girl out before haemin got angrier.