𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

the 9 trainees stood in the recording room.

now playing: stand up - (originally by m2, now by 8TURN Juniors.)

haemin sighed as he walked into the ceo's office with jihyun, "i heard you were looking for me

haemin sighed as he walked into the ceo's office with jihyun, "i heard you were looking for me." he said to team leader han.

"did the meeting go well?" after she asked that, jihyun quickly tried to stop her behind him but was obviously too late.

"i think i said i didn't want to do the movie," haemin said seriously, "seems like team leader han didn't understand this so i told the director myself."

team leader han gasped, "haemin-ah!"

"let's end the movie issue here," minhyuk, the ceo, said, "the truth is i wanted to end it anyways."

"ceo!" team leader han said.

"what do you wanna do in the future? you're already preparing for a solo. or what, you wanna do unit activities with the juniors?"

haemin's jaw clenched, walking out, team leader han following behind him.

"what is he trying to suggest? me having a solo doesn't mean i'm quitting 8turn. we're all having solos, consecutively. what will you do when he debuts all those juniors?"

"he can't do that."

haemin furrowed his eyebrows and stopped walking, turning to look at team leader han: "why can't he? huh? i mean i know, they're only supposed to be juniors but, do you think they were chosen by the public because they're talentless? what are you gonna do? train them like dogs and then throw them away like they're good for nothing?" he got angrier whilst saying this, thinking about how passionate seungyeon was about her dream.

"he can't do that because... a bomb will explode if he does."

what was team leader han talking about? seungyeon's true identity? the fact she's the ceo's niece? connections?