𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.

haemin and team leader han were on the rooftop of the hospital. "what is it now?" team leader han asked in frustration.

"is it really like that team leader han?" haemin asked.

"what?"

"getting kim seungyeon to quit. is it really your doing?"

team leader han blinked repeatedly nervously, gulping, "what are you talking about? w-why would i get her to quit?"

"it's really not you?"

"no. but, what has seungyeon's departure got to do with you? isn't it better for you?"

"didn't i say before that i don't like what you're doing?"

team leader han furrowed her eyebrows, "do you... know something about seungyeon?" haemin looked at her, "i heard seungyeon enters your house pretty often."

"what about it?"

"no...nothing. he's quitting because something happened back home, don't think too much about it. something about returning to england..."

haemin's face dropped, "england?"

"mum!" seungyeon exclaimed and cried out as her mum was dragging her outside by her wrist, suitcase with her

"the plane waits for nobody!" her mum said.

"ah!" she shouted as she ran to the drivers seat where her dad had rolled the window down. "dad please give me one more chance!" she clasped her hands together: "there's less than two months left!"

"what's up with you?!" the woman asked.

"mum! please! even if i return to england now, i can only resume school next year right?" she turned to her dad, "this one time, please help me and let me do my favourite music. if i go to england now, i'll regret it for my whole life."

after that, the three looked at a car pulling up in front of the dad's. once parked, minhyuk came out of it - causing seungyeon to gasp and exclaim: "uncle!" in disbelief.

the dad got out of the car as minhyuk walked up to the front of his car, getting on his knees on the hard, concrete floor.

"uncle!" seungyeon shouted.

"brother-in-law!" her mum shouted.

"what are you doing?" the dad asked.

"do i look unhappy to you?" the ceo asked, "although i was kicked out by dad, i've never thought of myself as unfortunate before. if i never had the courage back then, i'd be really unhappy now. seungyeon's finally plucked up her courage, so just give her this one chance. don't let her be labelled as the unfilial child her whole life, like me."