𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.

as haemin walked through mnh entertainment, he came across his makeup artist.

"hi haemin!" she said as she bowed.

"oh noona, you look happy today."

"um, because you're resting well!" haemin just smiled and bowed as they parted ways, until he realised and quickly stopped her.

"wait!" he exclaimed and she turned around.

"hm?"

"come here for a minute."

and there they were in one of the practice rooms as jia worked her magic. "you have some weird hobbies. why would you want me to draw a blood clot on you?"

"this a secret okay?" she nodded her head.

"especially to team leader han and that little pervert," he continued.

"i know who team leader han is..." she said as she finished, "but whose pervert-"

"he exists! just don't tell anyone."

"yes..."

haemin sat in his car and pulled his sunglasses down, checking his 'bruise' in the rearview mirror, "it looks kinda real!" he smiled before continuing, "i could use it for a few days," he said before putting his sunglasses back on and starting his...

haemin sat in his car and pulled his sunglasses down, checking his 'bruise' in the rearview mirror, "it looks kinda real!" he smiled before continuing, "i could use it for a few days," he said before putting his sunglasses back on and starting his car.

just as he left, seungyeon was walking to the entrance of the building, bumping into jia by accident. the two bowed to each other and said sorry, the makeup artist continued with her conversation on the phone and the trainee couldn't help but overhear.

"that's right! a blood clot. he asked me to draw a blood clot around his eyes so i drew it. he's really unqiue-"

seungyeon furrowed her eyebrows and went up to jia, "who told you to draw that?"

jia turned her head to look at seungyeon, "who? of course haemin- ah! it's supposed to be a secret."

seungyeon scoffed and turned back to where she came from, probably on the way to his house.

there haemin was, snacking on an apple until he heard his doorbell ring. he furrowed his eyebrows and made his way to the monitor only to see seungyeon's angry face up close. he smirked and let her in before making his way to the couch and sitting down. haemin however stopped chewing when he saw seungyeon angrily stomp in.

she stood in front of him, breathing heavily.

"did i ask you to come over? i don't think so?"

but she carried on glaring which just scared him.

"whatttt?" he asked.

and when she didn't stop, he sat up.

"are you like that kind of dog that will run to their owners when they've got something?"

"the blood clot around your eye," she finally spoke out.

he gulped, "mm. what about it? have you forgotten how heavy your punch was? have you found your guilty conscious when you look at the wound?""

she scoffed, "yes. i really have that guilty conscious."

haemin just gulped again, "alright. get me a coffee then."

seungyeon poked her tongue through her cheek, "instead of a coffee, allow me to get you something better. wait a minute." the shorter stormed off into the kitchen.

"hey! where are you going?!" haemin exclaimed.

after a few seconds, the younger came back with a bowl of water, confusing her sunbae, who looked at the bowl, then back up at seungyeon, then back down at the bowl, and back up at seungyeon again: "what are you doing?"

the latter looked down and sighed, eyebrows furrowing as she splashed water on his face, causing his apple to drop along with his jaw. he scoffed and wiped his face with his arm, looking back at her angrily: "what are you doing?! have you gone mad?!"