𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏.

seungyeon and minjun made it to the face to face auditions. seungyeon was in her disguise obviously, but she also wore a cap to cover her face a little. minjun was nervous but since he was with seungyeon, he felt a bit better - the fact that it was a blind audition helped too.

to start off with, it was the vocal audition. all the trainees were lined up on the stage whilst around 2-3 instructors walked around, analysing them all.

♫ now playing: good to me - seventeen.

seungyeon gasped as she looked at minjun who was beside her, "we know this song!" she whisper-shouted to which he smiled and nodded his head to.

the two started singing the song, relieved when the instructors gave them nods whilst walking past. the same then happened but with dance. this time, the song was jelly pop produced by fellow-survival show: 'boys planet.'

thankfully, the two made it to the semifinals despite there being many talented trainees

thankfully, the two made it to the semifinals despite there being many talented trainees. there were so many gifted ones to the point minjun thought he should just quit on the spot.

but he didn't. in fact it was time for him to go on now.

once he went on stage, he thanked god once again that the curtain covered him. he couldn't bear seeing all the fans at this moment in time. he turned to look at his side, where seungyeon stood backstage - encouraging him.

♫ now playing: hello, stranger - kum junhyeon.

say, 'hello'
나의 낯선 하루에
say, 'hello'
바람이 분다
날 간지럽힌다 hey

he managed to swiftly get through the song without fucking up this time, letting out a sigh of relief after it was over as he bowed and went backstage. this time it was his turn to encourage seungyeon who confidently went on stage.

first she started by playing the piano, then quickly switching it just like she did in her music school audition.

♫ now playing: candy - baekhyun.

she got up from her piano and enthusiastically started singing, able to get the crowd energetic along with her. she seemed to be the life of the show.

candy, candy, candy
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
candy, candy
honey 아직도 고민해?
그래 넌 조심스럽게
sugar, spice 가려보는데
존중해 그 appetite

she received a standing ovation from the crowd during her performance as their cheers soared through the hall.

minhyuk just sat with his chin in his hands, nodding his head as he was impressed. meanwhile, haemin (who was sat next to him) just tilted his head, watching seungyeon's performance carefully.