𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐.

it was time for seungyeon and minjun's duo. seungyeon sat at the piano with her mic and minjun stood with his. she started playing the notes. the notes to haemin's song for her.

now playing: 아마도 그건 (perhaps that) - originally crush & loco, now composed by haemin.

[ SEUNGYEON AS CRUSH'S PARTS (VOCAL.)
MINJUN AS LOCO'S PARTS (RAP.) ]

amado geugeon salang-ieoss-eulgeoya
(maybe it was love)
huimihage tteooleuneun gieog-i
(a memory i recall faintly)
ijeya geu ma-eum-eul al-abeolyeossne
(now i know the heart)
geudae nun-e bichin naui moseub-eul
(where i reflected in your eyes)

chagaun nae mam-e nam-eun neoui dwismoseub
(the image of you walking away, is left in my cold heart)
yeollin munteum-eulo neon naege dagaol geos gat-a
(it seems you'll get closer to me through the open door)
hancham-eul meonghani balaboda
(i space out for a while and stare)
achimhaes-sal-e nun-eul tteugo mal-assne
(i ended up opening my eyes in the morning sunbeams)

haemin stood backstage as he felt his face getting hotter, his first clenching without him even realising, gulping angrily as he watched seungyeon perform the song he wrote for HER with someone else. haemin watched how the pair looked at each other during the chorus, smiles on their faces.

the song came to an end gradually, fingers sliding across the keys as minhyuk leaned forward to team leader han. "this is my first time hearing this, did seungyeon make it himself?"

team leader han tilted her head in confusion and looked down. as all of the juniors came on stage and bowed, seungyeon caught haemin backstage  walking out, so she decided to quickly go after him.

seungyeon followed him up the stairs but stopped and hid behind one of the pillars when she saw inah walking to his direction aswell. haemin unlocked his car and got in the drivers seat; but he was confused when inah joined him in the passenger seat. "what are you doing? get out."

"i need to talk to you. to your house? mine's fine too."

"i said get out." inah quickly leaned in and connected their lips, causing haemin to widen his eyes when he saw seungyeon next to the pillar, watching them. the trainee's mouth opened slightly as she looked down.

the idol quickly pushed his ex off him, "get out!" he looked back outside the dashboard and saw seungyeon still there, wiping her eyes as she quickly turned around and walked away.

she stopped when she was finally inside the building again

she stopped when she was finally inside the building again. "wait, why do i have to shy away?" she said to herself, "it's not like i've done something wrong. who asked you to kiss right there? god," she scoffed, "that jerk."

as she was about to walk away, she felt someone grip onto her wrist and when she turned around, it was haemin.

"follow me." haemin said as he made sure his grip was tight enough for her to not escape it.

"where are we going?!"

"you owe me something seungyeon."

"debt? what debt?!" she asked as she was being taken away.

the two were in the recording room, seungyeon sat in front of the piano and haemin leaning against the wall

the two were in the recording room, seungyeon sat in front of the piano and haemin leaning against the wall. "i made that song. why's that guy singing it with you before i do?"

"what?"

"i made it didn't i? without my permission, don't sing it with other people."

"what do you mean?"

haemin gulped and tried to think of a million ways to hide his jealousy, "h-haven't you heard of copyright?"

"ah. yes, i'm sorry."

the two sat on the couch in the recording room

the two sat on the couch in the recording room. "when i was with her... i really liked her. i think, even more than she liked me so when she left, i felt like i could die. it was so hard, that the only thing sustaining me was the need to revenge. to become a better star than her. to make her regret leaving me."

seungyeon hesitated, but still ended up putting her hand on haemin's, patting it to make him feel better. haemin half smirked whilst looking at their hands, "i don't know why i'm telling you this..."

seungyeon took her hand away and sighed, "you need a friend with a listening ear. with sunbae's personality, you don't have any friends, except your 7 brothers."

"yeah right, i wouldn't have strangers featuring on my album if i had no friends. but, now i'm jealous of minjun."

seungyeon looked at the older and cleared her throat: "ehhh, no choice. from now on, i'll comfort you. when you need a friend, i'll be there."

the two smiled at each other and just sat there. as time passed, seungyeon got tired and yawned, resting her head against haemin's broad shoulder. the boy moved his head to look at her face, smiling as he lifted his hand to move a few pieces of her hair from her eyes whilst she was sleeping.

the door opened, and minjun came in with wide eyes looking at the two in front of him. this caused seungyeon to quickly wake up too as she saw the two boys giving each other a death stare.