𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆.

seungyeon sat in the president's office, head hanging low as she got scolded by her uncle.

"do you know how much trouble i could get into by your parents when they find out?!" he shouted, to which she quickly replied:

"please don't tell uncle, please! remember when you wanted to do the music you love? when grandpa kicked you out don't you remember?"

minhyuk sighed deeply, "fine. you have to keep this all a secret though," seungyeon squealed and jumped up.

"yay thank you unc- i mean president!" she cheered before she left, minhyuk just smiling and shaking his head in response.

when she left the room, minjun (who was waiting anxiously outside for her) quickly asked her what they said - to which she replied don't worry about it and skipped off from him.

meanwhile, haemin was getting ready for his solo fan meet in the mall that he won in one of the recent 'my turn' episodes. however, whilst his makeup artist was touching up a few bits before he goes out in front of everyone, he couldn't stop thinking about seungyeon and what 'he' was doing here. that moment of 'him' tsking 'his' hat off kept replaying in his head.

"what does he think he's doing?" he asked himself.

"who?" the makeup artist replied.

"ah nothing nobody," he said before smiling.

when he went out onto the escalator and was coming down, the cheer of thousands of fans soared through his ears, the flashes of paparazzi illuminating the place. he smiled and waved at everyone.

after quite a lot of fans, haemin started to feel faint and dizzy. his manager noticed this.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yes i'm fine-"

"no. should i cancel the rest?"

"no no they paid to come here i should be fine i just need to drink some water," he said as he bowed once his manager gave him some, drinking it and trying his hardest to carry on no matter what.