𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚.

yes, she ran on foot. once she reached there, she kneeled down and panted before getting up and bending over to touch her knees, chest heaving up and down as she fixed her wig.

she took a look around the colossal airport, thankfully catching sight of jihyun who she quickly ran up to. "hyung! where's haemin sunbae?"

"oh?" jihyun, who was getting coffees replied, "oh he's in gate 4."

seungyeon bowed quickly as she carried on sprinting there. haemin's about to leave when she comes up to him and he's so surprised he can't say anything.

a few moments of silence passed, so he checks his watch and says: "speak up if there's something you want to say."

the girl bit her bottom lip nervously, trying to pull out the words from deep inside her. she begins to start but can't find the right words and since he's in a bad mood anyway, he starts to walk away.

however, seungyeon quickly grabs his wrist and not knowing what to do, just leans in as she kissed him. haemin's eyes widened - shocked perhaps wasn't even the word for it. confused? mostly.

after a few seconds, the younger opened her eyes and once she finally realised, she drew back and at his stunned expression, pulls out an apology: "i'm sorry..."

the idol's too stunned to say anything, which is when his manager comes up with coffee and tells him it's time to leave. like a braindead zombie, haemin walks away and seungyeon stares after him.

after he's gone, seungyeon muttered the truth to herself: "actually i'm a girl... and i came to tell you i like you."

haemin walked away in a daze and his manager wonders if he has a fever since his face is all red. haemin grabbed his own chest, placing a fist over his heart.

"are you in pain?" jihyun asked.

"not in pain... if it beats too fast, it's not normal right?"

"if it beats too fast it's not normal you're right haemin."

"if it's not normal then..." haemin mumbled to himself, perplexed.

_______________________________

📍: busan.

_______________________________

"haemin, are you sure you're okay? do you wanna go to a hospital in the morning?"

"it's fine," haemin quietly said; he's left clutching his heart and flashing back to the kiss scene, wondering what impact seungyeon really has on him. no wonder he's going in.

meanwhile, seungyeon's in a state of worry back in the dorms, "i got rejected minjun," she said as she miserably dug into a tub of ice cream.

"did you not tell him you're a girl?"

"i couldn't tell him everything and it's probably better this way - if i revealed it, it would probably be even more trouble," she muses.

_______________________________

🗓️ : the next day
📍 : busan photography studio.

_______________________________

"why's he not smiling? what's wrong with your idol?" the photographer whispered to jihyun in the middle of the photoshoot.

the manager sighed as he scratched his head, trying to think of anything that would make haemin laugh or smile. "haemin-ah! imagine you're being kissed by the person you like."

inadvertently, haemin thought back to the two kisses he shared with seungyeon.

_______________________________

flashback:

the man stumbled and collided into seungyeon, causing her to collide into haemin.

their lips pressed together by accident and both of them widened their eyes, now making eye contact. seungyeon's first kiss?

_____

however, seungyeon quickly grabs his wrist and not knowing what to do, just leans in as she kissed him. haemin's eyes widened - shocked perhaps wasn't even the word for it. confused? mostly.

_______________________________

haemin ended up with a big smile, but when he realised what he was doing, he quickly resorted to his usual frown.

"okay, break!" the photographer announced.

haemin sighed as he got up and walked over to his manager so he could get touched up in the dressing room.

"haemin, everyone's worried that you're not feeling well," jihyun said.

"that jerk makes me worry..." the idol mumbled before continuing, "no, it's just because of work."

"are you dating?"

haemin's eyes widened: "what?"

"you say you keep worrying about someone! it's what happens when you have someone you like!"

"someone i like?" haemin thought before he quickly shook it off: "whatever hurry and prepare go back hyung."

i need to confirm it, haemin thought to himself.