𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.

haemin sat on his couch, scrolling through movies on netflix to try and take his mind off the pain in his eye. that was until the doorbell rang.

the idol grabbed his phone to check who was at the door, eyebrows furrowing as he only saw a crate of eggs. therefore, he pressed the mic:

"who is it?"

after this, the person just kneeled down a bit, making haemin sigh when he saw seungyeon before quickly putting his sunglasses on and pressing the enter button.

seungyeon took her shoes off and helped herself to one of the pair of slippers at his front door, still carrying the crate of eggs. after that, she just walked in front of haemin, looking down before placing the eggs on the table: "it's... to help with bruising or anything."

the younger couldn't see haemins eyes but she could just tell he was staring at her blankly through his shades.

"sorry, i didn't know it was gonna be that hard. you're probably faking it with eyeshadow anyways," she mumbled the last line but haemin still heard her.

"what? you think this is faking it?" he said as he took the sunglasses off, revealing his right eye all bruised with purple and black.

"get out my house before i report you to the police," he said.

seungyeon gasped and bit her bottom lip anxiously, intertwining her hands as if she was begging for forgiveness.

"please! i'm sorry please forgive me!"

"can you not hear me or something-"

seungyeon looked at the door, then haemin, then his bruised eye before exclaiming and getting on her knees, hands still intertwined: "ugh! i'll do anything please!"

the taller paused, "anything?"

"yes! come on, hit me!" the shorter exclaimed as she scooted closer, putting her cheek forward and closing her eyes as she nervously waited for like, a punch or slap or something.

instead, haemin just smiled and rummaged through his pocket for seungyeons phone, putting it out in front of her face to which she flinched and moved back to, tilting her head and furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

then, she opened her eyes, quickly grabbing her phone and holding it close to her chest: "my phone! does that mean you forgive me?"

"not so easy, seungyeon. from now, whenever i call you, you have to drop everything that you're doing and come to me. if you're not there in five minutes, i'll double your work."

seungyeons jaw dropped, "so i'm your servant?!"

"exactly."

seungyeon scoffed, "okay fine. bye sunbae," she bowed annoyed as she walked out of his house angrily.

 bye sunbae," she bowed annoyed as she walked out of his house angrily