𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙.

team leader han sat at one of the tables in front of inah in one of the coffee shops the younger invited her to. she said she wanted to talk.

"i'm not the type of person who beats around the bush so i'll speak frankly. i want to move to a new company," inah said.

"i did hear about your contract ending."

"well, the company is talking about renewing the contract..." no they were not. inah only came crawling to team leader han because 1. her company did NOT want to renew her contract and 2. haemin's under that company. "i'm getting bored so, i'm thinking of changing companies."

"so...you're telling me this because?"

"because i am interested in mnh entertainment."

team leader han awkwardly laughed, "well... thank you for being interested in mnh entertainment but... we aren't thinking of bringing any new members on board. as you know, there are recently 9 trainees who want to debut. i'm sorry so, i'll get going now."

"it would be a good idea to accept my offer whilst i'm being nice," this made team leader han look at the idol - "i, too, don't want to hurt haemin."

inah smirked as she showed team leader han the printed-out pictures she had of her and haemin from when they were together. in some he pecked her cheek, hugged her etc.

"this will be enough right? for me to get into mnh entertainment."

seungyeon stood outside of haemin's gate, walking back and forth before stopping and rolling her sleeve up, smiling at the signature; her attention diverted to the coffee in her right hand after, "should i just leave it here?" the girl sighed, "no...

seungyeon stood outside of haemin's gate, walking back and forth before stopping and rolling her sleeve up, smiling at the signature; her attention diverted to the coffee in her right hand after, "should i just leave it here?" the girl sighed, "no, you're supposed to drink it while it's hot," she said as she took the lid off.

haemin opened his gate, looking like he was ready to go somewhere with his puffer on but paused when he saw seungyeon. the boy tilted his head and continued walking down, standing right behind the shorter as he leaned his head diagonally to look at her face.

"why are you here again?"

startled, seungyeon turned to look at her sunbae but spilt the hot coffee all over herself. she gasped and shouted, "how can you open the door just like that?!"

haemin scoffed, "then should i knock on my own door?"

"ah it's so hot!"

haemin furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at her top, eyes widening: "how can you stay like that?! come on!" he said as he grabbed her hand and ran up the stairs and inside with her.

seungyeon stood in haemin's bathroom with a small wet towel, desperately trying to wipe away the stain the coffee made on her shapewear and white vest, "what am i going to do?" she asked herself sadly, she needed this not to be found out!

haemin paced outside the bathroom nervously, she was taking way too long. "are you really okay?" he asked, standing outside the door.

the younger's eyes widened as she looked at the locked door, "i'm really okay!" as she looked up into the mirror, she spotted the latter's robe carefully hung, deciding to wear that. after a few seconds, seungyeon exited the bathroom with the robe tied around her. she had her top and jacket in her arms as she looked up at the taller.

"are you okay? you didn't get burnt, did you?"

seungyeon nervously laughed, "the coffee wouldn't come off..." she said in a hesitant manner.

"let me have a look," haemin said as he stepped closer, hands on the collar of the robe before seungyeon shouted and pushed him away.

"are you crazy?!"

"you're treating me like i'm some kind of weirdo again," haemin said in disbelief after seungyeon pushed away and called him crazy.

"i-it's fine! just lend me this, i'll return it to you." the trainee headed for the exit.

"where are you going dressed like that?" haemin asked, leaning against the wall he was pushed towards. "wait, i'll go get something for you to change into," as he walked away - seungyeon sighed.

"ah, why did i decide to deliver him coffee..." her head hung low after that.

haemin grabbed one of his 'broken planet' hoodies and turned around, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "wait, that punk. we're all boys, why's he so shocked?" the idol looked in the direction of the living room where seungyeon was waiting, "he's so weird."

team leader han walked into minhyuk's office urgently

"you came at the right time, i was just about to discuss the showcase with you," the ceo said.

"before that, i need to say something." she paused for a few seconds, "i hope you'd sign a singer."

"singer? who?" minhyuk was calm, reserved and trusted his long-time employee team leader han, so he wasn't too suspicious about this.

"it's an urgent contract, just trust me."

minhyuk scratched his head and looked at the woman.