𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.

as minhyuk and everyone were about to leave, jisub stopped them in their tracks: "because we're a team, we'll take responsibility. we can't give up on a team, just because one member is absent."

minhyuk turned his whole body as everyone else sat down.

"the 3 of us," jisub continued, "will perform with seungyeon's heart. please give us a chance to protect our team."

and with that, their performance started.

now playing: i love you - winner.

choreo ref:
https://youtu.be/XwETZc87kGA

after the performance, haemin was called to the ceo's office with minhyuk and team leader han

after the performance, haemin was called to the ceo's office with minhyuk and team leader han. "you're looking for me?" the idol said as he walked in - going over to one of the couches.

"yes. since you're here, you should leave after visiting the president and me right?"

"what is it?"

"have you considered what i've talked to you about before? the one regarding you being a mc for the kpop event. i think haemin would be a good fit for it," she said to minhyuk who was distracted by the worries for his niece.

"huh?" the president replied, "ohh um haemin's thoughts are important too, what do you think?" he asked as he turned to look at haemin.

"well, i don't have that much confidence..." he muttered.

"you gain it over time don't you?" the woman said.

"i really don't have that confidence."

"don't say it like thattt, just reconsider it. telling me before next week will do."

"alright. by the way, what happened to seungyeon?"

"what?"

"um... i'm just curious as to why he didn't even turn up for the team mission."

"why... are you curious about him?"

"forget it, i'll leave first then." the boy said as he bowed and left the room.

" the boy said as he bowed and left the room