𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓.

"geezzz of course he bragged," seungyeon said after she walked into haemin's room, seeing how much of a tip it was. "look at all this," she said as she picked up dirty clothes scattered around the room whilst tutting.

after she realised she had a pile of HAEMIN'S dirty clothes that had been ON HIS DIRTY BODY in her hands, she widened her eyes and quickly threw them somewhere else in the room, "ah!" she screamed before wrapping her arms around herself as if it was 'protection' - "i'm crazy, really! that's why habits are scary," she said, shivering in disgust after.

the girl jumped onto haemin's bed, landing on her back, "ah the pillow is so nice!" however, she got scared and fell off once her phone started ringing in her back pocket.

'minny pooks 😍💓🤭💕' is calling.

she picked it up, holding it to her ear, "what? did you meet your mentor?"

socially awkward minjun stood there in the crowd of people that surrounded his mentor who was singing in the middle of the seoul streets. "oh i met her alright. but, i'm really scared seungyeon."

"why? does she look scary?"

"that's not what i mean," he said in a panic, "she's singing in the middle of the fucking street...she won't ask me to sing in front of everyone right?" at that moment, his mentor turned around whilst singing and waved at him. minjun just quickly took his hands off his headphones that were around his neck, waving back with a small smile before bowing.

"hey! oh minjun! oh minjun!" he heard his best friend's voice say as he hung up the phone.

seungyeon just furrowed her eyebrows and detached her phone from her ear, looking at it, "what the...?" however, the trainee just brushed it off and sighed - putting her phone on the nightstand next to haemin's bed which she had temporarily occupied as hers.

she stretched and rested her head on one of the fluffy pillows that smelt like haemin's cologne but she just ignored it, "ah, it feels so nice. i wonder when he'll get here," she said before yawning, closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep.

 i wonder when he'll get here," she said before yawning, closing her eyes and slowly falling asleep

camera lights flashed on inah and haemin for the denim photoshoot. haemin decided to push away his anger and feelings - forcing the smiles and expressions on his face but in a way, it still looked believable.

"move closer a bit more!" the photographer said.

as inah moved a little closer on the bench, haemin moved further away. "he said to move closer," inah said as she practically hung off haemin. haemin exhaled deeply and moved her away angrily. team leader han quickly stood up:

"i'm sorry. we're late for our next scheduled appointment. give us a call, we'll arrange a time and continue with the shooting."

the photographer just nodded, "i-it's unfortunate but that's enough. good work everyone!" he said as everyone bowed.