𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

seungyeon was sandwiched between two men on the plane but that didn't stop her from downing god knows how many beer cans, letting out a sigh of satisfaction after each. that was until she accidentally burped and got dirties that her satisfaction suddenly disappeared.

after a few more, she felt the urge to vomit. she quickly pushed past the man sitting next to her and banged on the occupied economy class toilet, groaning and running to the first class toilet - doing the same.

the faucet could be heard turning off but it was too late. seungyeon looked up at the person who came out.

jung haemin. vocalist of the famous group 8turn.

but seungyeon really couldn't care less who it was right now. the older laughed as he looked down at the 'boy's' onestar shirt. it was his favourite artist too.

"i'll move out the way," he said. too late, seungyeon had already grabbed onto his shirt and vomited all over him. his jaw dropped and they made eye contact. seungyeon's cheeks turned red and she quickly pushed him out of the way, going into the bathroom.

announcement: there is turbulence on the plane, everyone please stay seated and fasten your seatbelts.

haemin obviously couldn't as he stood there with his shirt literally dripping with someone's vomit. the air hostess came over.

"sir- oh."

haemin looked up at her, quickly shaking his head, "no no i-"

"it's okay sir please sit down and we'll get you washed up."

"but-"

"sir."

haemin could vomit himself right now, sitting down with someone's vomit on him. "that jerk," he mumbled.

seungyeon came out after, wiping her face as the air hostess told her to sit down too.

minjun was walking back home from mnh entertainment, humming to himself as he was right near his house

minjun was walking back home from mnh entertainment, humming to himself as he was right near his house. that was until a gang came up to him.

"hey you, how much money do you have?" they asked him.

"i- what?" he asked but they just took his wallet from his pocket, disappointed when they saw nothing as they threw it back at him. meanwhile seungyeon, she breathed in the fresh air she missed for a long time, spreading her arms out in relief.

when she spotted them though, she knew minjun wasn't sticking up for himself again - so she decided to butt in.

"hey," she said to take them by surprise - causing them all to turn around.

when they turned around, she was finally able to showcase her black belt taekwondo skills, grinning and brushing her hands off afterwards.

"don't mess with my wife again," she teased minjun as she took his wallet off them, grabbing her luggage as they walked away.

"okay first of all, what is up with that look?" minjun asked the shorter as he touched the wig, to which she quickly slapped his hand away.

"one, it's a disguise. two... i got expelled-"

"seungyeon!"

"it's not my fault! they're boring!"

minjun just sighed as they both kept walking to his house.

"you're such an idiot."

"okay and you're lanky what's your point."