[💓] Sex - Seungin

Someone pls be mine so I can be yours and then we'll go on a book date then have a cat and then idk what but smth (good) will happen and we'll be happy 😁

it's been a weekend since Seungmin and Jeongin became a couple, and after those seven days they decided to announce their relationship to their band members.

***

"You two better have a good reason to wake us up in six in the morning for some stupid 'VEry ImPOrtAnT mEEtIng'" Yeah.. Changbin wasn't a morning person. "I swear if it isn't something important then I will kill both of you. With a smile. Sunday is our only day off!"

"Me and Seungmin have been dating for a week." Jeongin said without prolonging. Everyone went silent, Seungmin hide himself behind his boyfriends back's as if it would save him from everything in this world - even angry changbin.

"Ou... This changes things." Changbin scratched the back of his head.

"And that's it? No questions? Jokes? Homophobia? Nothing?

"My children are growing up so fast!" Chris shouted, catching the two lovers in his arms. Information about Seungmin and Jeongin's relationship has just reached him.

“You have a retarded ignition, old man.” The older Lee rolled his eyes, however, he smiled and patted Seungmin's head.

Oh, if they knew what they were signing up for....

***

The first days in the dorm, after the announcement of the great news, passed calmly and normally, except for the fact that the leader was constantly watching the couple. He secretly watched them, but what was the point?

Well... Only Chan knows.

***

"Sex," Christopher began, as the couple sat comfortably on the couch. "I know you're guys, and you're not in danger of having an unplanned pregnancy, but we still have the threat of disease."

As you can guess - Chris decided to give them a presentation about safe sex. Yes - for two adult men who have been cohabiting for several years.

It was a really uncomfortable and strange situation for them, so it is obvious that they left faster than they arrived there.

***

“I still can't believe Chan gave us a presentation about sex.” Seungmin chuckled. He was sitting on his boyfriend's lap, facing him.

"He's worried." Jeongin confessed. "But that's okay. After all, we know what to do…” The older man smiled. He rolled Seungmin onto his back onto the bed, hovering over him. "And, since I'm speaking, I'll add that your clothes bother me a lot here."

"Huh? Really?"

"Mhm... Don't you think it's better to get rid of them?"

"Yes. That's what I think."

Jeongin smirked, slapping Seungmin's butt rough, causing him to moan.
"You have to make more of that pretty noises for me."

"Then make me."