[💋] Best couple - HyunJeong

Hyunjin and Jeongin are the best couple to ever exist  - they were constantly joking and teasing each other, but they could say sweet words to each other and show a lot of love. It was the best thing about them. They never took anything personally and took jokes with distance. Plus, they've always been honest with each other. There were no taboos for them.

Well... Except for the bed stuff.

The thing was: Jeongin has always been eager to go to bed, and after only two weeks of the relationship, he started the subject. Hyunjin, however, had a completely different opinion. He was very reluctant, and even casual conversations that involved sex he avoided like the plague.

The younger one had no idea why he had such a huge barrier in this topic, but when, after several attempts to start a conversation, he noticed how uncomfortable Hwang felt, he decided to stop. After all, sex is not the most important thing, and he cared much more about his boyfriend and the comfort of the elder.

Unfortunately - as Jeongin was a great boyfriend, he still had his needs, which Hwang often unwittingly turned on. It was not uncommon for Hyunjin to rub himself against boyfriend (during a movie marathon) trying to make himself more comfortable. As a result, there's no  marathon, Jeongin disappeared into the bathroom with a problem in his pants, and Hyunjin was left alone on the couch. Of course, Jeongin accepted it. She will never make Hyunjin do something he doesn't want, even if he ends up with a tent in his pants very often.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, felt bad for it. He couldn't please his boyfriend and have sex with him like other couples because he was afraid. Every time he wants to go to Jeongin to beg for his touch, his mind suddenly starts filling up with nasty questions.

What if I'm not good enough? Will Innie break up with me if I don't meet his expectations?

***

It's been a week since another failed couple's movie night. Today was their third anniversary, for which Hyunjin decided to give Jeongin an unusual gift.

***

The young men enjoyed each other's company, ate a wonderful dinner prepared by Hwang and sipped red wine, chatting to the best of their ability. However, when it struck twenty-four, Hyunjin decided that it was the perfect time for the gift he had prepared for his beloved.

"Innie, sunshine, I'm going to the bedroom. Join me in five minutes, okay?" Hyunjin asked, getting up from his seat.

"Of course." Yang replied. "But are you okay? You look stressed out."

"Yes. And now I'm going, watch the time."

***

Jeongin perfectly counted five minutes to get up from the chair a second later and move towards their shared bedroom. On the way, he took off his tie and undid a few buttons on his shirt, making sure they would go sleep. He didn't expect anything special or perverted from Hyunjin considering how much Hwang avoided sex and anything related to it.

Therefore, he was doubly surprised to see his boyfriend sitting on the bed in red, lace underwear. He walked over to him as fast as he could. He grabbed the older boy's hand and pulled him into his arms, leaving a bit of space between them to still be able to watch Hwang's body.

"Do you like it...?" The elder asked timidly.

"like it?! I fell in love with you for the second time in that moment..." Jeongin mumbled. In his pupils you could even see the hearts getting bigger every time he looked at his boyfriend's body again.

Hyunjin blushed at his words, hiding his face in the hollow of his beloved's neck.

"Awwh, baby, you look so cute.. nothing to be ashamed of." Yang whispered into his ear, planting a kiss on his cheek.
Jeongin's hands made a leisurely journey to his lover's thigh and back, putting him on the bed. The younger one hovered above him, looking the older one straight in the eyes.

"Let's do it, Jeongin... Today, now." Hyunjin said, making eye contact with the younger boy.

"Are you sure about that, Hyung?" His boyfriend asked uncertainly. "I've been waiting for this moment, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Don't you want to wait?"

"I don't want to wait... I feel like this is the right time and you're the perfect candidate to lose my virginity to you." Hwang giggled, making Jeongin chuckle as well. "Fuck me, Yang." He whispered encouragingly into his ear, stealing a kiss from his lips.

"I don't know... I'd rather make love to you, Jinnie." The younger replied, finally connecting their lips in a sweet and long kiss.

Hyunjin finally received the long-awaited touch, and which brought him great pleasure. He moaned softly into the younger's ear as his hands explored all the nooks and crannies of Hwang's body, so far hidden under layers of clothes.

Finally, Jeongin decided to take the next step, breaking away from Hyunjin's mouth, starting to make a path through his body. He finally got his kisses to the most sensitive places. He slid his fingers under the thin lace fabric of the elder's underwear and slowly began to slide it off. His eyes checked Hyunjin's reaction every now and then to make sure he didn't cross any border.

But when there was no objection, the elder's underwear fell somewhere on the floor. Jeongin's shirt, pants and boxers joined it, leaving the two in love naked.

"Are you sure about this, Jinnie?" Yang asked, reaching for the lube.

"I'm sure." Hyunjin smiled timidly at him.

Jeongin returned the boy's smile. He opened a small bottle and poured some gel onto his fingers. He waited for a while until the temperature of the gel rose a bit, starting to insert his first finger very slowly inside Hyunjin. He did it as gently as he could, still having the thought in the back of his mind that it was his boyfriend's first time, so he wanted to spare him pain as much as possible. After a moment he added another finger. After a few minutes, he added a third, fortunately, final finger.

Finally, he removed all three fingers from inside Hwang, applying lubricant to his member. He positioned himself by Hyunjin's air-tightening entrance and began to slowly enter him. He connected their lips in a quick and rather inaccurate kiss, his hands roaming the elder's body to distract his thoughts from the pain in the lower parts of his body.

He waited a few minutes, repeating every now and then that "they have plenty of time", Hyunjin doesn't have to hurry at all, or "until the morning is long".

"You-now you can.. m-move.." Hwang moaned, moving his hips slightly himself.

Jeongin lost his self-control, immediately starting to move as fast as he could in this position. He listened to the moans, whimpers and screams of his boyfriend, looking deep into his eyes, savoring the moment.

"I-I love you, Innie..!!"

"I love you too, Jinnie..."