[💓/💋] They don't know about us - Minchan

Top - Chan

Bottom - Minho

Inspo : One direction song<33

That's between me and you, our little secret
But I wanna tell 'em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine, boy*

Chan leaned in to kiss Minho's soft lips, chucking when he heard younger one whining. Minho loved sleeping, so waking him up was the thing he hated so much, even if Chan was waking him up in such a loving way.

"C'mon, baby, you have to wake up~" Chan whispered in his ear, leaving soft kisses all over Minho's face, "I've made you breakfast."

"Thanks, Channie.. but five more minutes?" Minho looked at him with pleading eyes, which Chan couldn't say 'no' to.

"Fine, but that's all you get." Chan answered. Minho slimed cutely and pulled Chan closer to him and hugged his boyfriend thight.

***

They don't know about the up-all-nights

The movie night was like a ritual for this couple. They never shipped one (which they have one time on month) in their five years relationship.

"Ya! Make popcorn!" Minho shouted from the living room as he sat comfortably on the couch.

Second's later Chan was back with snacks. He put them on a table and hugged Minho on the couch, loving the moment. It was simple, but cute. Just perfect. Their every movie night was perfect.

***

They don't know about the things we do

The kiss was full of lust, sloppy and needy. Minho was already out of his mind, unable to think properly, his thighs were shaking when he rubbed against his boyfriend's erection.

"Let's take those off, kitten.." Chan whispered in Minho's ear, taking his clothes off. Naked boy was squirming under his touch, that made him feel powerful. But there was a little problem - Minho was trying to cover himself with his hands, which Chan hated. "Be a good kitten and stop covering your pretty body, could you?" Chan asked annoyed.

Minho didn't answer but obeyed and tangled his arms around Chris's neck.
Chan leaved one last kiss on Minho's nose, slowly entering him with no prep, just lube.

"O-Oh God!" Minho shut his eyes, cursing, moaning and screaming like crazy.

"The pain will go away in a moment, baby, I promise." Chan tried to call the boy down by showing him with kisses and hickey's. And that worked, since a few minutes after he could thrust into Minho in animalistic pace and the younger was feeling only pleasure.

***

They don't know I've waited all my life

Minho and Chan met in kindergarten and were besties since then. But in first grade Chan started feeling different with Minho. The boy was making him blush and stuffer. That was new to him. And Minho noticed it.

One year younger boy confronted his best friend about it and after long talk he finally got his answers - Chris had a crush on him. And Minho loved him back.

Now they are adults and still in love.

They were perfect example for those who thinks love have an age. Kids can love, same goes to adult and old people.

It was their anniversary, Chan decided it was perfect time to propose to Minho.

And Minho said...

You guys can ask, I'm not telling what he said🤭