[💋] King of mean - Minsung

Top - JiSung
Bottom - Minho

Lee Minho is prince - son of famous, generous king who enjoys a good reputation among his subjects. He's really an awesome person, but if we'd talk about his son... Well, that's another story. The prince is cold and closed for other's. He only have two best friends from childhood - a cute couple Yang Jeongin and Lee Felix. Everyone is curious about how those to amazing, full of love begins are friends with cruel prince (no, both that one from Holly black book). "King of mean" is title that was given to Minho from his subjects.

Ah, only if they knew how wonderful person Minho really is. His kind, love little bunnies and other pets, helps his servants, never fussing, is calm and generous like his father. He's just scared to show his real self. Because what if someone finds him too "soft" to be a deputy to the throne?

***

Dusk was beginning to fall over the Lee family kingdom. But Minho wasn't sleeping, he had a little problem.He was aroused, but never had the courage to touch himself.He took that as a sign of weakness, which was absolutely not true. 

But he still wasn't convinced. It wasn't the first time this lust-ridden boy had writhed on his bed, trying to calm himself down.

— J-Ji... Agh~— Moaned a name - or most likely nickname - of his Head Bodyguard. Jisung's job was protecting and keeping the prince company, although he did not complain about boredom thanks to his friends. Minho had been head over heels in love with him for a long time.

And - for prince luck - that the very guard who stole the prince's heart stood on night watch outside the door, guarding them and the man behind them He heard the diminutive of his name, and curious, if also a little frightened, put his ear to the door. He began to listen carefully, and how great was his surprise when she heard soft moans. However, he decided to keep his cool and slowly walked inside. Lee didn't even notice his presence, turning over to the other side. Thanks to the fidgeting, his member rubbed against his thighs and against the eiderdown, allowing him to satisfy himself for a moment. He murmured and moaned the name of his secret love, not knowing that she was staring at him with hungry eyes, in head making a plan to ruin the prince.

Han Jisung slowly approached Lee, undoing two buttons on the shirt he wore for the night watch. He stand at the edge of the bed, blocking out the moonlight that shone in the prince's eyelids. He opened his eyes slowly, and his facial expression changed very quickly, noticing who blocked his light.

"Jisung..." He whispered, looking shocked at his simpaty.

"Hello, Lee." Han smiled ominously. After only a week of his work as the king's son's bodyguard, he was allowed to refer to the prince by name or even surname.

"W-What are y-you doing h-here?" Future king asked.

“I heard my name, so I came,” Jisung confessed. After a moment of silence, he spoke again. "What? Won't you tell me? I heard you right - you you called me. So what do you want?"

"I-I n-no... I didn't prefer you... You misheard."

“I heard nothing. You've been moaning my name so tell me what you want from me, kitty." Jisung demanded, his voice timbre taking on an imperious, commanding, and damn sexy tone.

"I-I need..." Lee stammered, looking at Han pleadingly.

"What do you need, baby?" I'm sure I can give you this." The bodyguard assured him. "What do you want from me, baby?"

"Y-you...! I want you in me... I want you to ruin me here and now. I want you to mark me so everyone can see I'm yours," Lee said, sitting back on his heels on his comfortable couch.

"As you wish, baby"

Jisung pulled the prince into a thirsty kiss, which he awkwardly returned. It was his first kiss. With Jisung, in the moonlight, when they both loved and wanted each other

Han quickly got rid of the clothes of the future ruler, touching his entire body. He didn't ask for permission - he just knew he had it.

The guard stopped kissing the prince to move his lips to his cheek and then his jaw. On the neck he stopped relatively soon, but left a lot of marks there. The fate of the neck was shared by Minho's chest and stomach, which were currently flooded with hickey's.

"P-Please, mom- J-Jisungie..." Minho purred impatiently.

“What did you want to call me?” Han asked. “Answer me, baby. Quickly."

"M-Mommy..." whispered the embarrassed boy. His cheeks and ears burned red.

"Fuck..." he hissed under his breath. Has he just discovered his fetish? Exactly. "From now on, you're allowed to only call me that."

"W-Do something, Mommy... It hurts..." Lee cried. He didn't respond to Jisung's words, but he accepted them.

"There, baby." Han took off his clothes, feeling the prince's eyes on him. He was proud of it. "Mommy will take good care of you.." He whispered, sliding three fingers under the mouth of the submissive. He took them to his mouth, starting to drool.

***

Jisung quickly moved three fingers inside the submissive, stretching him. When he thought his baby was ready, he put his fingers out. He approached the prince's head, putting his dick close to his swollen, red, alluring lips. The inexperienced boy took his member into his mouth, doing the same with his fingers.

"You're doing very well, baby..." Jisung muttered. Ever since he'd known the prince, he'd liked to get all kinds of praise. "Great, baby." He praised him again. "How about Mommy giving us both a lot of pleasure now?"

"P-Please mommy.."

Jisung didn't hesitate anymore. He quickly returned to his previous position, spreading Minho's legs apart. He brought his penis to its stretched, ready and needy entrance, slowly penetrating inside. Lee felt a little discomfort and pain at first, but the immense pleasure overshadowed it. He groaned loudly, thanking God that his chamber was far from the others.

"H-Faster, I'm begging you, mommy, I'm begging you-!" cried the prince.

"You're very polite, baby. You're my good boy, aren't you?" Han asked, looking at the hickey's he made. "Good boys deserve rewards..." He whispered in the submissive's ear. Then he grabbed his thighs, slightly changing his position and the angle at which he entered him. He began to accelerate his movements, and from a different angle they were stronger and more precise. He quickly found his prostate.