[🥀] Depressed kid - ChangChan

Christopher Bang, for friends Chris or Bangchan - a teenager with a trauma from home. An alcoholic father who abuses his family, mainly his eldest son, whom he blames for his lack of work. Mom is a lesbian who has not divorced his father and still lives with them, but brings her mistress home. The younger brother left - he killed himself. The younger sister, despite being healthy and physically and mentally, destroys the older brother with her behavior. She constantly dumps her responsibilities, negative emotions on him. All the screaming and pain that was about to come to her, she poured onto her brother. But even when she talked to him, she cried into his shoulder, without waiting, after pouring out her sadness, she left, never listening to Chris, who only needed a few minutes of conversation. He was exhausted - school, learning, taking care of the whole house, parents. It was a lot. Too much.

Changbin, on the other hand, would like to stop everything. As a trainee, he gets a lot, a lot of hate. For appearance, and this for singing, and this for clothes or dancing. It had to be perfect - and it wasn't. He was just an ordinary boy with a talent for singing. But he had to, he had to become perfection if he wanted to be an idol. If he wants to debut, he has to be perfect. Constant training, restrictive diets, a certain type of behavior - he was not himself. He was a puppet with strings tied to it.

And although BangChan wanted to die, he couldn't. He couldn't leave an ungrateful Hannah, a terrible father, a tragic mother. Anyway, someone has to look after Lucas' grave, because the rest of the family has already erased most of their memories, throwing away his pictures and medals.

And Changbin wanted to die, and he could. The parents would just forget and make another better child. The agency would make room for someone more suited to being an idol. He wasn't. He had no fans or anyone who cared about his death for a moment longer.

And so the perfect plan was made. Plan for death - a jump from a high building of an agency where in a few years he might make his debut.

On nigh, he went to the roof. He watched a view of Seoul, the city where he had grown up, at night, lost in sleep. Which he loved.

He cried, and tears wet his cheeks, making even the slightest breeze stronger.

He felt that there was no hope for a better tomorrow - his destiny was to die here and now. He was to end up without the love of his parents, without a career, without his other half. Alone forever and ever - that was his opinion. That he needs anyone, but there's no one.

The tips of his boots peeked over the edge of the roof, his hair and loose clothes billowing in the wind. It was warm and the stars illuminated his handsome face. The crying stopped, but the eyes remained bloody. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. In a moment, everything was about to end - the loneliness, the gloom of gray, routine days were about to end. He was about to start tilting when...

"Wait!" He heard a scream from behind, and after a moment someone pulled him by the wrist, wrapping his body with strong arms.

A strong, masculine perfume filled his nostrils. He felt the warmth of the person hugging him.

Everything would be beautiful if not for one question: Why?

Why would someone - a complete stranger - stop Changbin from committing suicide? They didn't know each other. There was no emotional bond between them, they could not call themselves friends. And yet he had stopped him, delayed his death for decades without asking for it.

"Why...?" He asked, tears welling up in his eyes again. "That's why you didn't let me die? I wanted it."

"You didn't want to - it's just that no one made you realize that you didn't want it. That you want to live even though you don't feel it. You don't know and you want to. You want to live." The stranger pushed him away from him a little, looking deep into his teary eyes. "It seems to you that you don't want to live when you lose your pseudo reason to live, but the truth is that you do, in fact, you need to live to find the motivation to get up every morning with a smile."

Changbin just stood there. What was he supposed to answer? That he had motivation but lacked strength? After all, he didn't know the man in front of him, he couldn't confide in him about the hardships of everyday life.

"You don't want to live either..." Changbin, as he shared the same problem as the elder, recognized it in his eyes. "You want to die like me, you just can't. Something is stopping you. what is it?"

"Hannah. My sister. I can't leave her alone with her alcoholic father. I'm the big brother who always has to be there for her, take care of her." The stranger had no problem admitting everything in front of Bin.

Ah, and if only they knew that this event would turn their lives 360 degrees. That from now on they will be dependent on each other, and the love they will find out over time will accompany them until the end of their days together...