1

Chapter 1 Chuya Nakahara

    In neon, cherry blossoms are a symbol of romance and love.

    Behind the teaching building of Lihai University and High School, there is a whole row of cherry blossom trees. When the trees are covered with cherry blossoms, students like to gather here for lunch and lunch.

    It's April, the season when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom, and the petals are scattered all over the sky. The charming scenery is full of affection, and it is also the best place for young men and women to confess their love.

    A handsome boy in a dark green school uniform stood under the cherry blossom tree, lowered his head slightly, blushed, clenched his fists hanging by his side, and said nervously to the girl opposite him: "Student Zhongyuan, I am Yori Matsumoto from Group B of the second year. Man! I've been following you for a long time, can you... date me?"

    The breeze blew, and a few petals fell slowly on the girl's slightly curly ochre-colored hair.

    After listening to the boy's confession, Nakahara Nakaya, who was called here by the other party, did not change his expression, and calmly replied, "Matsumoto-senpai is a very good person...but sorry, I don't think about falling in love right now." After politely refusing,

    Nakahara Chuuya turned around and prepared to leave.

    Suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist and she was forced to stop. Frowning slightly, Chuya looked back at Matsumoto suspiciously.

    Matsumoto grabbed Chuya's wrist, his originally kind and shy smile disappeared, he frowned and stared fixedly at Chuya, with a hint of stubbornness in his tone: "Student Zhongyuan, do you not consider falling in love, or... Consider joining me?"

    After speaking, Matsumoto's expression became slightly gloomy.

    Nakaya turned his head to look at the face-changing Matsumoto Yorito, the four little monsters gathered around him.

    A head with the size of a basketball floated beside Matsumoto, another one that looked like a small octopus was lying on his head, and the other one was hugging his ankle. Several little monsters kept repeating a few words.

    "Miko, why didn't you agree to me?"

    "Yuno, why did you date Yota, how can I not compare to him?"

    "Stinky women who don't agree to me, they should be damned!"

    The unconscious words uttered by the little monsters gradually made Zhongyuan Zhongye expressionless.

    She squinted at Matsumoto with her cobalt blue eyes, and said impatiently, "...tsk, senior~ I will give you the steps and go down properly." I don't want to waste any more time

    talking to this rotten senior. With an effort, he broke free from his confinement.

    "Hey, you stinky girl! For me... um!" Matsumoto, whose nature was exposed, was unwilling to let her go, with a ferocious and angry expression on his face. He strode forward and walked towards the center, trying to grab her by force.