84

Chapter 84 The Sympathy of Everyone

    Osamu Dazai?

    Nakahara has never heard of this name among the conjurers and ordinary staff of the Tokyo Conjuration High School, and she... ended up in the lowest level of the high school in the Xingxing Palace fallen.

    And—this infirmary doesn't look like the previous style at all.

    Could it be that this is a new healing conjurer, and she hasn't had time to get to know him yet?

    ...Forget it, let's forget about it.

    She has more important things to do now!

    "Excuse me, why am I here? Where are Jie and Glass?"

    And Wu...

    Was the aura she felt before she completely lost consciousness an illusion? !

    "Oh~ sorry, I don't know those two people you mentioned~!" "

    ...hah?"

    Even if they are newcomers, how could people in the high school not know them? !

    Then, Osamu Dazai put his hands on his chest under the puzzled eyes of Nakahara Nakahara, and said with a self-moving face: "As for you--I picked it up on the side of the road because of your kindness, ah, where is it specifically, I forgot~remember~!" "

    ..."

    Nakahara Nakaya glanced at Dazai Osamu who had a mischievous expression, and suppressed the speechlessness in his heart, whether he was a lifesaver or not.

    She sat up, twitching the corners of her mouth and said: "In short, thank you very much. However, I still have something urgent to do now, and I will repay this kindness to you in the future!" After finishing speaking, Zhong Yuanzhong also

    ignored the wounds and pain all over his body, and struggled Standing up from the hospital bed, bright red blood oozes from the freshly wrapped bandage.

    The strange man who didn't wake up in the infirmary of the high school and saved himself said that he didn't know Jie and Glass.

    All the explanations above: She is not in the college now!

    So... is there something wrong with the high school? !

    Zhong Yuanzhong also recalled the information provided by senior sister Mingming before, and various conspiracy theories surfaced in her mind for a moment.

    Anxiously wanting to know what happened to Gao Zhuan, she tried her best to stabilize the center of gravity of her weak body, got up from the bed and walked towards the door step by step with difficulty.

    She can't stop here. Apart from the sky and the curse, maybe the higher-ups have other arrangements. She has to rush back...