3

Chapter 3 Are you coming to the High School of Conjuration?

    Everyone in the tennis club saw Nakahara Chuya and Eri stop in front of them, and they also stopped.

    The inexplicable start and inexplicable stop and end made them even more confused.

    "Bang—"

    Just as they were considering asking, a loud noise attracted everyone's attention.

    The round table and chairs that had been arranged had fallen apart, and the kebabs were scattered on the lawn.

    On the lawn in that area, there was a long crack more than ten meters long, as if something unknown had attacked there.

    But it didn't end, there were continuous crackling sounds on the ground, making them realize that there was an invisible horror there!

    The unknown is the scariest thing.

    Everyone in the tennis club and Sanada Eri inevitably began to feel fear, Yukimura and Sanada took the lead and stopped everyone behind, looking at the area solemnly.

    Nakahara, who was also surrounded by a protective circle, apologized to Eri Sanada and gently pushed Yukimura Seichi's arm away.

    She shook her head at Yukimura Seichi, who wanted to stop her, and said confidently, "Just protect Eri, and leave that guy to me." Yukimura Seiichi was very smart, and it was Chuya Nakahara who first reminded them to escape

    . Then the other party should know about this unknown, and may be sure about it.

    He solemnly said to Nakahara Nakaya: "Please be careful, Nakahara-san."

    Nakahara Nakaya waved his hand indifferently, tore off his coat and threw it into Sanada Eri's arms, revealing the white shirt inside.

    The top of the shirt is unbuttoned, revealing a black leather chker normally hidden in the buttoned-up collar.

    She slowly rolled up the sleeves to the elbows, then put her hands into the pockets sewn on both sides of the short skirt, turned her ocher head to one side, and said to Eri with a worried face: "If you are afraid, cover your face with clothes , I'll be over soon."

    Then she turned her head and walked towards the lawn that was still being destroyed step by step.

    Literally one step at a time, every step of Zhong Ye was accompanied by the cracking of the ground under his feet, and everyone onlookers widened their eyes in shock.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also walked up to the crazy curse, looked up at it, and showed a mad smile: "Hey, your opponent is me." The

    first-level curse can't understand human words, but it is sent to the human in front of you. It directly transfers the target.

    This curse was bigger than all the curses she had encountered before, it was about five meters tall. It looks like a big dark red tree, with two thick and short legs supporting a huge head. There is a big eye in the middle of the head, and dozens of thick root-like tentacles are scattered from the head.