82

Chapter 82 Didn't the liar agree to be together forever?

    The black hole sphere formed by the high-density compressed gravity factor in the Central Plains continuously devours all the matter close to it during the flight, and various objects pulled by its gravity fly from the outer circle into the inner circle.

    Until the moment it touched Fuheshier, it...exploded and evaporated...

    "Boom boom boom——"

    This continuous sound wave is like the roar of a demon, and it seems to be a terrible monster in a nightmare. The whistling wind made people's eardrums drum wildly, causing pain like needle pricks.

    Layers of sound waves hit the wall and reverberated, and the gust of wind that it rolled up lifted up the remaining ruins of the palace, and by virtue of its own powerful power, they were wiped out as they rolled.

    At the same time, when the black hole exploded, it emitted an extremely dazzling light. This light, which people couldn't look directly at, illuminated the entire Xing Xing Palace that had become desolate—the

    buildings on the ground of the Xing Xing Palace's main hall had long been completely annihilated, and the air Melted by the ultra-high heat brought by the evaporation of the black hole, leaving a swaying and curling shadow in the light.

    The bare palace was eerily quiet.

    After a while—

    the light gradually dimmed.

    After Xia Youjie regained his vision, he looked up anxiously at the sky. The dust dissipated, and he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Chuya Nakahara's figure appearing above the venue.

    Fortunately... Chuuya is still alive.

    "Chuya... are you okay?"

    Xia Youjie looked at Zhongyuan Zhongye worriedly, because he was sensitively aware that her state seemed...not quite right.

    Even though the enemy has been dealt with, Chuya Nakahara's eyes are still full of fighting spirit, and his aura is still bloodthirsty and manic, without any sign of coming out of the berserk state.

    "Zhongye, what's the matter with you?"

    After waiting for a while, Xia Youjie asked again, but she still didn't respond.

    ——Although the black hole disappeared, the aftermath it brought made the gravitational field in this area abnormal.

    With Nakahara Chuya as the center, the space distorts, closes, distorts... like the aftershocks after a major earthquake, and also like the intermittent pain she feels.

    Central Plains is also very painful.

    She has already completely lost the control over her body, the force named 'Huang Ba Tu' controlled her consciousness and body, and it flowed violently in her body, uncontrollably.

    The full power of 'Huang Ba Tu' is far from what her body can bear, so while using this incomparable power, she is also constantly hurting herself.