73

Chapter 73

    The rescued Mimiko and Nanako seemed to vent their grief over the sudden death of their closest relatives, as well as the painful experience of being abused, beaten and starved. They have been crying since Gojo Satoru said that sentence.

    Two young children in thin clothes stood like this in a mess of ruins, weeping dimly.

    Zhong Yuan Zhong also squatted in front of them, frantically persuading them for a long time without stopping their crying. On the contrary, because of her comfort, the two children seemed to have found a long-lost sense of security, and they cried even harder after throwing themselves into her arms.

    On the other hand, Gojo Satoru saw that Nakahara was also struggling with how to comfort the child, so he took out his mobile phone and took a picture of her distressed expression at the moment without sympathy.

    “五条悟!你过来帮帮忙啊!”

    手机的'咔嚓'声吸引了中原中也的注意力,她瞪着恶劣的五条悟, 咬牙道:“新年第一天,别逼我揍你!”

    "Hey, hey~"

    Gojo Goku pursed his mouth, walked towards the two children with a face full of reluctance, stretched out his hand and pulled them off Nakahara Chuya, and said to them with a stinky face: "Tsk, don't cry, cry again I’ll beat you up. And—don’t cling to my girlfriend just because you’re young, do you hear me!” “

    Huh?!!!”

    Zhong Yuan raised his eyebrows angrily, and shouted: “… ...Is that how you help me?!"

    This bastard just made her mess up!

    ——Hearing the threat from Big Brother Baimao, the two children were so frightened that their crying stopped for a second. Then they opened their mouths wide and cried even more fiercely, no matter what Zhongyuan Zhong said, it was useless.

    "Tsk, let's see if Jie can do anything." Anyway, Gojo Satoru and she were helpless.

    On the other hand, after Xia Youjie returned home and had a warm New Year's dinner with his parents, he fell asleep early. Unexpectedly, when he was in the deepest sleep at three or four in the morning, he received a 'help' call from his wayward friend.

    In fact, he has long been used to wiping the ass of Gojo Satoru, who loves to make troubles. After swearing, he put on his clothes helplessly, and hurriedly sat on the newly subdued Curse Spirit Rainbow Dragon and flew to the location.

    When Xia Youjie arrived at the scene, what he faced were the comatose villagers, the horrific ruins of houses and the ground, Nakahara Chuya, who was pressing his temples and his face was bitter, and Wujo Wu, who was squatting on the ground and playing with his mobile phone like a normal person.

    And - two children who cried until they fainted.

    "...I said, who can explain to me what's going on?"

    Zhong Yuanzhong was also dizzy from the crying. After seeing Xia Youjie's arrival, she was obviously relaxed Take a breath.