94

Chapter 94 Love You, Didn't You Eat?

    Why did he suddenly mention age?

    Zhongyuan Zhong was also distracted by Wujo Gojo's sudden question, subconsciously counting his age with his fingers.

    "Ah, plus a year's time traces, it's almost like this, yes, I'm a little over eighteen years old—"

    Wait... eighteen years old!

    In the blink of an eye, Zhong Yuan Zhong also caught a subtle aura from here, and raised his head to meet Gojo Satoru's meaningful eyes.

    Her scalp was numb from that look, and she felt a sense of crisis inexplicably.

    It's like a large beast, staring at its prey...

    Then, this beast sighed slowly in a strange tone: "Eighteen years old, how old is it?" What a special age."

    Nakahara Chuya's hair seemed to explode in an instant, his face flushed quickly, he stood up abruptly, pointed at Gojo Satoru, and stammered: "You, you, you, you suddenly mentioned this What are you doing?! Shameless!"

    "Huh? What's the matter? Is there any problem with saying this?"

    Gojo Goku blinked his eyes, with a pure look on his face, and his tone was full of confusion: "I don't understand, why did you call me shameless? ? Chuya-chan~"

    "You!

    Don't pretend to be garlic!" "Eh? Chuya-chan, if you don't make it clear, I really don't understand."

    Zhongya Nakahara scolded angrily: "Asshole! , A scumbag male high school student for that kind of thing!"

    He emphasized the meaning of her eighteen years old, can she still figure it out?

    Be careful not to be too obvious! Damn it!

    "That kind of thing?"

    "Oh~ I understand." Gojo Satoru seemed to suddenly realize, "So that's what Chuya-chan meant~!"

    His beautiful eyes are full of smiles: "You misunderstood—I mentioned eighteen years old because the height stops growing at this age, and Zhongye-chan's growth period has come to an end. It's a pity." "

    . ...huh?"

    This sounded like a reasonable reason—she believed it!

    "By the way, Chuya-chan who can somehow think of this kind of thing is really shy~!"

    "Huh?!!!"

    The next second, Zhongya Zhongya seemed to calm down.

    She admits that she has never won Gojo Satoru in bickering.

    However, rather than arguing with Wujo Satoru with his fallacious reasoning, she still prefers to use her fists to teach that bastard to do things.