98

Chapter 98 The most outrageous way to treat the strongest differently

    In the early morning of winter, the morning sun has already risen, and the bright clouds in the sky are reflected colorfully, and everything in the city is bathed in golden light.

    A ray of morning light passed through the lingering branches of trees outside the apartment building, and then sneaked into a peaceful bedroom through the window, obliquely shining on the sleeping girl on the bed.

    This soft sunlight made her messy, untied orange-red hair on the light blue pillow even more radiant.

    Blue, orange, these two very different colors form a strong visual impact.

    However, girls don't sleep very well.

    ——Even though her petite body was tightly covered by the quilt, from the raised outline of the quilt, one can still clearly see her weird posture.

    Her little head was sunk into the fluffy and soft pillow, and her rosy cheeks were turned sideways, facing the direction of the window.

    The mischievous light shone on her eyelids, and then, the thick and long eyelashes struggled and trembled slightly.

    Not long after, she slowly opened her eyelids, revealing a pair of eyes that were still slightly sleepy.

    At seven o'clock in the morning, Zhong Yuanzhong also woke up on time.

    Thanks to Gojo Satoru's rare stop last night, Zhongyuan's biological clock, which had been on strike for a day, was able to return to normal.

    She didn't change her posture, and stretched out her hand to touch the back. To her surprise, the place next to her was empty, and there was no one after she woke up again.

    "Huh?"

    Chuya Nakahara looked back at the warm bed with doubts: "... Huh? Has he changed his habits?" It has been

    two days in a row, and Gojo Satoru, who always loves to sleep late in bed, unexpectedly will wake up earlier than her.

    How strange.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also spent a few minutes to wake up her brain, and then slowly raised her upper body. The sour feeling somewhere in her body made her feel a little uncomfortable.

    At this moment, however, something else caught her attention.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also lowered his head and remained motionless, staring at the newly dense red mark on his exposed arm, he was silent for a moment, then ground his teeth and said, "You bastard, what a dog!

    " skin!

    It's all, all teeth marks and hickeys...

    How can it be repaired!

    The door of the bedroom was closed, and Zhongyuan Zhong didn't hesitate to lift the quilt and get out of bed directly, and took out a new large shirt from the closet, buttoned it tightly to the neck, trying to cover up most of the marks.