5

Well done Chapter 5

    Zhong Yuanzhong is also very dissatisfied with his height.

    However, in the aesthetics of most neon male high school students, girls with short stature are more popular.

    Chuya Nakahara, who is petite and sweet-looking, has become a famous figure in a short period of time after entering Lihai University, and no one has ever raised the issue of her height.

    Therefore, Zhong, who dreams of growing into a tall man, has always comforted himself that he is young and can continue to grow.

    Therefore, after the blatant duo ruthlessly exposed this fact, Chuya immediately exploded.

    She must beat these two bastards!

    Furious, Zhong also no longer cared about the existence of the teacher, and manipulated gravity to control the ornaments around her, perfectly avoiding the innocent japanese from smashing at Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie.

    The flying object was easily blocked by Gojo Satoru's unlimited lower limit. He was a little confused about Chuya's anger, looked at Xia Youjie and asked, "Eh? Why is she angry? Jie." Isn't it just a few words of truth

    ..

    After Xia Youjie avoided the flying eraser with a few movements, he slowly returned Gojo Satoru with a Mona Lisa smile .

    He frantically jumped on the little girl's thunder point, and still had the face to ask him why.

    Although I don't know the reason, Nakahara Chuya's invitation to fight made Gojo Satoru eager to try. He has always been curious about her power.

    "Gravity, is this your ability? It's interesting." Gojo Satoru stood up, raised his eyebrows and grinned, "However, if you lose, don't cry~" "I won't show mercy just because you are a girl.

    " Yo~"

    "Huh?" Veins popped out of Zhongye's forehead again visible to the naked eye: "You bastard really dare to say it." Crying?

    "I'm telling the truth."

    Boom—the string in the Central Plains, also called reason, broke.

    Her body was full of red light: "Then try it and see if your ability can support this confidence!"

    Jia Ruozi rested her chin on her hands and watched the play leisurely. She thought this scene was very interesting. up.

    Xia Youjie looked at the girl who was getting more and more angry, and thanked Gojo Satoru from the bottom of his heart for attracting the firepower by himself, so that he would not be affected by the subsequent war.

    As expected of Wu, a new classmate was rejected on the first day of school.

    Looking at the classroom that has just been repaired not long ago, the floor, podium, and furnishings are now chaotic and broken, Noctuid rubbed his temples that were jumping wildly.