12

In Chapter 12, please speak up

    Time passed quickly, and after the four of them had a happy time of eating, drinking and playing, they decided to return to the college after the last competition.

    Because Nakaya Nakaya Gojo and Xia Youjie, there is still a special task report to be done...

    Each region's video game city will have different characteristics, but no matter what, there is an area that belongs to it-claw machine.

    The content of the three-person competition: ten chances, the one with the most loot is the winner.

    Ms. Glass has never participated in the competitions of her immature peers, but what she didn't expect was that the seemingly "steady" Zhong would accept the challenge without hesitation.

    Eh - unexpectedly childish side.

    However, Jiaguo glanced at the two DKs who were occupying a claw machine in the same period, and their heads were instantly covered with black lines.

    Gojo Satoru is extremely tall, and the height of the machine forced him to operate with his body bent.

    The robotic claws he manipulated wobbled towards the puppy-shaped doll in the box, and the claws clamped the edge of the doll, oh no, it was about to fall!

    Ah oh, it's a pity that the doll is about to return to the arms of its companions.

    Gojo Wu moved his index finger lightly, and saw that the doll's original tendency to fall stopped, it stuck to the glass of the box and remained still, and finally slowly appeared from the exit, using the attractive force of [Cang]...Xia Youjie is even

    more Absolutely, relying on the fact that ordinary people cannot see the curse spirit. Swaggeringly summoned a few small curses that could pass through walls. The small curses communicated with him, and he easily grabbed the figure and threw it directly into the hole... After that, Miss Glass turned to look

    at Chuya who was concentrating on catching the doll.

    Oh, Chuya-chan is actually the only honest child.

    Chuya concentrated on operating the joystick under his hand, and pressed the button the moment the target was determined. The robotic gripper slides in a straight line and grabs the octopus doll according to the owner's will.

    It did catch it—but the grip of the claws was obviously not strong enough, and one end of the three claws lost force, causing the doll to slip and return to its original position. The smile that comes with the octopus doll seems to be overwhelmed by ridicule at the moment.

    Nitrate looked at Zhong Ye with pity, and in the end she couldn't see Zhong Ye's sincerity.

    Jia Ruozi walked over quietly, and whispered a few words into Zhongye's ear.

    After listening to it, Zhong Ye's heart seemed to have been impacted, and she slightly doubted her life: "Is it really possible? But isn't this... cheating?"

    Nitzi gave her a gouged look, and pushed Zhong Ye. Ye's arm looked at the other two: "Zhong Ye-chan, then look at Wu and Jie!" Zhong