107

Chapter 107 28-year-old jk spicy teacher who told you that I have no field?

    The cloyingly sweet voice that came out of the phone was like a thunderclap on the ground, and the fried Knotweed Yuren and Nagasaki Wild Rose were burnt on the outside and tender on the inside.

    For a moment, they were thriving and in a trance, shocked on the spot, as if they had lost their souls.

    Seeing the state of the two of them, Zhongyuan quickly turned off the speaker, stood up unnaturally and walked aside.

    After avoiding those two strange gazes, she whispered to the person on the phone about what happened today and some guesses...

    However, even if it was only a few short sentences, the knotweed lingering Ren and Nagasaki Wild Rose still caught a piece of information that made them feel unbelievable.

    Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei showed a doubtful expression: "...Is it a hallucination? Why did I feel that the voice of Mr. Chuya's 'wife' just now sounded so familiar?!" "I also feel familiar." Knotaba

    Yuhito With straight eyes, he nodded foolishly: "Well, it seems, it seems to be the voice of Teacher Gojo~     !

    "

Nagasaki Ye Qiangwei swallowed her saliva, seeking approval and said: "Maybe it's just that the voice is a bit similar, what do you think of the knotweed     ?

    "

Opinion: "Although, um, it's a little too boring, but it should be Teacher Wutiao."

    Then he said: "And didn't Teacher Wutiao say that? He has a wife who is still in love. It depends on the situation. That's—"

    The next second—

    "Ah, it hurts!" Hearing a thud, Knotaba Yuhito squatted down in pain, covering his head, leaving two lasagna tears, "Nagizaki, you hit me all of a sudden What?!"

    He just told the truth, and was greeted with fists by the violent female counterpart.

    Nagasaki Wild Rose once again slapped Knotaba Yuhito on the back, clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, saying, "Shut up, you idiot is absolutely mistaken! Absolutely!" That kind of

    idiot teacher can't, at least shouldn't... ...to have a wife like Mr. Chuya! ! !

    How could this be so! ! !

    How can it be repaired! ! !

    "I didn't hear it wrong, it's clearly the voice of Mr. Wujo!"

    "Huh?!"

    Kagezaki Yaqiang quickly tightened her neck, forcing him to change his words and say that he had heard wrong, and Knotaba Yuhito vowed to die.

    Just like that, the two started arguing in public, attracting many curious and strange eyes in the restaurant.

    Fu Heihui half-closed his dead fish eyes, and watched the two of them making trouble for a long time, speechless. Then he sighed old-fashionedly, and began to calmly sip the anti-greasy tea in his hand, without saying much.