108

Chapter 108 Touch my soul? The role of elastic goggles

    The domain can be understood as a small world evolved from the birth of the spell. In the space expanded by the domain, the caster exists like a creator.

    In the magic world, whether you have [Field Expansion] is related to the potential talent of the magician—whether you can realize it and use the domain, it has nothing to do with age and experience, and it does not entirely depend on the level of strength of the magician.

    Talent is strong enough, even if it is a young man, even if he is only a first-level conjurer, it is possible to learn [Field Expansion].

    ——Although the probability of the above situation is small, it does exist.

    In any case, regarding [Field Expansion], there is one point that is common knowledge among conjurers.

    That is to say: those who cannot cast spells in the domain, if they are hit by the enemy's [Field Expansion], will definitely die due to the characteristics of the "caster's spell must hit and kill" and "neutralize the spell" in the domain.

    If you want to save yourself in the enemy's domain, there are only three ways:

    1. Use a more powerful domain to cover the opponent's domain.

    1. The harder the inside of the domain, the weaker the outside. Through external attacks, the domain space is forcibly broken.

    3. Directly use spells to bombard the enemy, and then break the wall of the domain from the inside to escape.

    Of course, the third type is purely suicidal, because there are very few people who can achieve this level.

    According to the information obtained in recent years, no one has ever heard that Zhongyuan Zhong can also use domains, so it is taken for granted that she is a super conjurer without domains.

    Therefore, only after a real person has comprehended his domain at the moment of life and death, will he be confident that he will be able to achieve the purpose of this trip.

    ——He who has a brand-new domain can take down Nakahara Chuya through the sure-to-kill [Inaction Transformation], and then use her body to fight Wujo... and drag Nakahara Nakaya

    into the [Self-closing Circle Dunwrap] ] Afterwards, the real person who thought he had almost won, let out a piercing laugh: "Hahahahahahahaha! Is this the domain?"

    Now he can do it, he can wantonly attack the opponent's soul without touching.

    "It's amazing, it's so fascinating~!"

    But the next second, he was startled by Nakahara Chuya's rhetorical question, and his laughter stopped abruptly.

    "What... what?"

    Intelligence gone wrong? !

    The real man looked at Chuya Nakahara, who was still calm, and said in disbelief: "You have a domain?! Impossible, I have never heard of it!"