31

Chapter 31

    Gojo Satoru felt wronged.

    He was soaking in the hot spring pool, enjoying this hard-won leisure time.

    The cool evening breeze, the warm spring water, the body is still relaxed, everything is very peaceful.

    But after a while, his best friend Xia Youjie didn't know what was going on, and kept saying things that he knew would anger him.

    Wujo Wu thought that he had a lot of adults, so he didn't care about Xia Youjie.

    He closed his ears to Xia Youjie's chirping voice, leaned against the pool with a peaceful expression, and flapped his legs childishly, causing splashes of water.

    But I didn't expect that guy Xia Youjie to intensify, and his words became more and more outrageous.

    Making Wujo Satoru sound super, super, super unpleasant! ! !     "Wu, what do you think— what if

    Chuya-chan's future boyfriend is an ordinary person?"

Who will Zhongye help?"

    "Well...the answer to this question is too obvious, Zhongye will definitely help her boyfriend!" "

    Speaking of which, Wu is so pitiful~"

    Xia Youjie said while using He looked at Gojo Satoru with sympathetic eyes, as if he had foreseen the future.

    Xia Youjie took a lot of Gojo Wu's face carefully, and secretly laughed in his heart: Ah, Wujo's face is getting more and more stinky~ Hehe~ Gojo Wu

    punched the water surface, bringing up water droplets that are no longer calm, he stinks One face said: "You bastard, what nonsense have you been talking about?!"

    What kind of international joke? !

    How could Zhong Ye find an ordinary person as a boyfriend!

    Moreover, Chuya will definitely help him! Not that damn outsider!

    hateful! Where did Zhong Ye get her boyfriend from?

    Xia Youjie on the other side didn't respond, but just looked back at him with a smile.

    Wujo Wujo looked at Xia Youjie's friendly smile with displeasure, and felt that the anger in his heart was extremely high.

    Lv (some kind of plant).

    Ahhh so angry! I want to beat him up!

    Sure enough, it's because I haven't fought with Jie for a long time, and my fists are itchy!

    Master Wutiao Wu couldn't suppress his emotions, he pointed his finger at Xia Youjie: "I've seen your bangs not pleasing to my eyes for a long time, Jie, come and fight?"