100

Chapter 100 The really angry face is a little messy

    Xia Youjie's seemingly benevolent, but actually malicious soul torture to Wujo Wu did not stop there.

    He glanced at Zhong Yuanzhong's empty ring finger without any trace, and a sly smile flashed in his eyes.

    "Eh?"

    Immediately afterwards, Xia Youjie didn't give Gojo Satoru a chance to react quickly, and asked one after another pretending to be surprised: "Wait a minute... why didn't Chuya wear a wedding ring? Hiss—could it be ...No way, no way?!"

    Xia Youjie, who used a weird tone and expression, intentionally didn't complete his words, leaving room for subtle reverie.

    Who made Wu, a bastard, in order to save face in front of his wife, to shamelessly throw the blame on him!

    Then don't blame him...come and not reciprocate!

    "...Hey, hey, hey~! Jie! What do you mean by your annoying little eyes?!"

    Wujo Wu was asked three times by Xia Youjie, who spoke too fast. , I was caught off guard.

    His little brain, which had always been spinning extremely fast, crashed on the spot, and after he finished speaking this sentence according to his instinct, he didn't know what to say.

    Because, Gojo Satoru didn't propose at all, didn't have time to make honeymoon plans, and didn't even order the wedding ring necessary for marriage, so he abducted Nakahara Chuya directly to the district office to fill in the marriage certificate.

    ——It's really been waiting for more than three years, he was too eager to turn Nakahara Nakaya into Mrs. Wujo immediately.

    Therefore, on the second day after Nakahara Zhongya came back, Gojo Satoru took her to register for marriage in a hurry, completely neglecting the preparations and plans that should be made before and after marriage.

    As for the proposal?

    He was so excited that he never thought of this at all.

    Therefore, Xia Youjie, who had guessed this situation, was very successful in this wave of backstabs.

    "I don't have connotations, I'm just curious and have some doubts, Wu." "

    After all, Zhong Ye is also my friend. I think her marriage—" Xia Youjie smiled like a fox, "It was a bit hasty And concerned about asking a few more questions, this is a very normal thing. On the contrary, Wu, your overreaction...is it because of a guilty conscience?" "

    Huh? You said my wife is sloppy?! What else Guilty?!"

    Wujo Wu hugged Zhongyuan Zhongya tightly from behind, looked at Xia Youjie with a hostile face, and said after a pause: "Speaking of this...Jie, you really are deliberately provoking trouble, right? , Do you want to fight?!"

    What does it mean to have a hasty marriage? ! ! !

    He is not guilty, Zhong Yechan marrying him is definitely the best decision in the world!