61

Chapter 61 Everyone Knows

    The dark night, like endless thick black, smears the sky deeply, and the moonlight and faint starlight are tightly blocked from layers of haze.

    At this moment, Nakahara Nakaya was lying on the bed relaxing physically and mentally after washing, quietly recalling the series of things he experienced today...

    Gojo Satoru, this person who is usually very curious. Although he learned about her origin through the magical illusion of the special magic spirit, he was so considerate that he didn't ask more about it.

    Nakahara also admitted that at the time she was indeed relieved because Gojo Satoru deliberately avoided this topic.

    She wasn't afraid that he would know, but she didn't know where to start - how she came to this world, about her life experience, and all kinds of past worlds.

    Even Zhongyuan Zhong himself has only a half-knowledge of the above questions. Therefore, if Gojo Satoru really asked, she would be troubled with how to answer.

    "...forget it, talk to that idiot later." Something about her.

    For now, let it be.

    Afterwards, Zhongya pulled the human-sized dog doll beside the bed, hugged it into his arms, and fell asleep.

    But at this moment, she didn't realize at all that the biggest problem right now was: she had a boyfriend.

    And that person is—Gojo Satoru.

    After a night of sufficient sleep, Zhongyuanzhong also successfully rejuvenated from the mental exhaustion caused by breaking away from the magical illusion.

    She arrived at the first-year classroom earlier than usual.

    But when she opened the classroom door, she was surprised that there was someone who arrived in the classroom earlier than her.

    Nakahara Zhongya stepped into the classroom, and greeted Niu Niuzi, who was a seat away: "Hey, Niuzi came so early today? It's rare." "Huh? It's

    Zhongya, good morning."

    The person with severe insomnia raised his head from the table after hearing the sound, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and said weakly: "Don't mention it, I watched the dissection video all night, and I haven't slept until now. I feel Your body is going to be hollowed out~"

    "Tsk, really." After sitting in his seat, Nakahara Zhongya said helplessly to Nitro, "I have warned you so many times, staying up late will hurt your health, Nitro." No wonder

    she Looking at the dark circles under the eyes of Nitro, I always feel that the color is getting darker.

    "Hey, I got it." Jia Ruozi agreed in a weary voice.

    After speaking, Yarui Glass, who was lying on the table, glanced casually in the direction of Chuya Nakahara, and then seemed to suddenly discover something interesting, and his eyes became bright in an instant.