54

Chapter 54 Good Night Kiss

    Twenty push-ups also felt super long in the Central Plains.

    During this period, every second she spent, the frequency of her heart beating seemed to have completed a cycle. However, the duration of each second is like a pendulum that rings on time, refusing to fall for a long time.

    ——In terms of physical time, in fact, it took only a dozen seconds to complete twenty push-ups.

    After the two of them finished the game task issued by the king, Gojo Satoru, who was doing push-ups, didn't look too abnormal.

    However, looking at the appearance of Zhongye below him at the moment, there was a faint smile on the corner of his lips. Then, he straightened up and returned to his seat with one hand in his pocket.

    And Zhong Yuanzhong was still lying on the carpet with a blank stare.

    In the end, it was the light cough of the house gun that awakened Nakahara Chuya's mind, and she returned to her seat in a trance.

    Then, Gojo Satoru sat on a chair with his back to Nakahara Chuya, and showed a very smug smile to Xia Youjie and Jia Ruozi.

    The look of his stinky fart is really annoying, so the two also turned their backs to Nakahara Chuya, and raised their middle fingers to him quietly.

    Pooh! This guy is still disgusting as always.

    Although Xia Youjie and Jiaru Nitrozi are also participants in the "Zhongye Enlightenment Project" this time, they still have to say with sincere emotion: It seems a bit pitiful to be liked by Wu Wu.

    Because they saw the red face of Zhongyuan Zhongye, the conscience of the few few people felt a little pain...

    and Zhongyuan Zhongye returned to his seat, feeling a little guilty for no reason. She deliberately avoided Gojo Satoru, subconsciously not daring to meet his gaze.

    And even though she didn't exercise, she felt hot all over and her mouth was dry. So, she picked up the cup at hand and took a big sip.

    etc.

    "Um?"

    Zhong Yuanzhong also recalled the taste in his mouth, frowned and raised the glass to check the remaining liquid in the glass by the reflection of the light.

    "Ah, it's wine." She thought it was a drink.

    Hearing the word 'wine' from Zhong Ye's mouth, Jia Ruo Zi suddenly turned her head, and snatched the glass from her hand with a slightly frightened expression.

    Also drink...Yah baa road! ! !

    Then, when Jia Ruozi saw that there was still half of the high-strength wine in the glass, she was relieved.

    It's only half a glass, it won't make you drunk, it will scare her to death.

    She let out a relaxed breath, faced Zhongye who was surprised by her actions, and said in a helpless tone: "This is not a high school, Zhongye~!" Zhongyuan Zhong said incomprehensibly: "These