8

Chapter 8 The trio tacitly agree

    The three looked up at the five-story abandoned hospital in front of them.

    The whole hospital must have been abandoned for a long time. The walls that have not been repaired are mottled with gray and black marks after years of rainwater washing, and there are immature graffiti left by children.

    The layout of the hospital is in the shape of an upside-down 'concave'. The weeds in the hospital grow wildly and freely without treatment.

    After pushing open the rusty iron railing gate and entering the courtyard, Gojo Satoru took off his sunglasses to reveal his sky pupils, observing the distribution of spell fluctuations in the hospital.

    The corner of his mouth slowly put on a arrogant smile, and excitement flashed in his eyes: "Aha~ I haven't encountered such an interesting task for a long time.

    " The six eyes, but they can see that the hospital is filled with a curse that is about to overflow, and these breaths are complicated and chaotic.

    And these have already far exceeded the scope of the first-level curse, so it is no wonder that Zhong also asks about the level determination of the two-person mission.

    Xia Youjie: "Well, Chuang occasionally makes mistakes, Zhongye."

    Gojo Satoru: "It doesn't matter what level it is, as long as you smash it~"

    Both of them didn't care much about the weirdness of the task Zhong, who believed that the word flinch was not in the dictionary, was no longer concerned about this matter, and followed the two into the door.

    After the three of them walked to the first floor of the hospital, Gojo Goto turned to Zhongye and Xia Youjie and said, "Well, there are three level-1 curses on the fifth floor of the ground." "One on the second floor, one on the fourth floor, and one on the fifth floor.

    " One, join us after a quick battle." Gojo Satoru grinned and continued: "After all, these are just appetizers."

    He stepped on the ground: "The big head...but it's underground~"

    The three divided it up The floors are ready to act on their own.

    Before leaving, Xia Youjie called Zhongye who was walking towards the stairs, and told him, "If you can, don't kill the curse, Zhongye."

    Zhong Ye stood on the steps in a misplaced position, and looked at him suspiciously: "Huh?"

    Xia Youjie remembered that Zhong Ye didn't know his technique yet, and laughed dumbfoundedly: "My natural technique is the magic spell. You can take the subdued curse spirit back for your own use."

    Gojo Satoru: "So Chuya-chan~ you should be gentle with the curse~" "

    ...It's disgusting, call me by my name, you idiot Gojo!" Nakato shuddered at the stimulation of Gojo Satoru's twists and turns.

    She turned to the giggling Xia Youjie and replied, "Well, I'll try my best."

    Then, Zhongya pretended not to hear Gojo Satoru calling her in a flirtatious tone with itchy fists, and went straight to the fourth floor step by step.