99

Chapter 99 Discussion Roasted Orange Marriage Proposal Is It Grand?

    Xia Youjie is different from Wujo Wu.

    He was not born in a family of conjurers, but has lived with them among non-conjurers since his birth, and his parents are ordinary people with low magic power.

    Therefore, Xia Youjie has seen and experienced the beauty and ugliness of ordinary people's human nature.

    These two senses, which are opposite to ordinary people, are well balanced by him at the two ends of the inner balance-it has not affected at all the protective desire of the arrogant and the strong to condescend to the weak.

    Xia Youjie believes that the great power he possesses represents that he was born to save ordinary people who are threatened by an evil curse.

    Later, after entering the high school and getting to know more conjurers, Xia Youjie's sense of responsibility became heavier and stronger.

    ——Even though Nakahara Nakaya and Gojo Satoru laughed at this as a secondary and arrogant idea, Xia Youjie still adhered to the idea of ​​"Conjurers are to protect the existence of non-conjurers, and it is righteousness to eradicate the strong and help the weak", all the way Forward.

    For Xia Youjie, this kind of concept is not only the meaning and goal of his existence, but also the strength to support himself on the road of conjurer.

    He firmly believes that his ideas are correct.

    However, as time went by——

    Xia Youjie met Matsumoto Laito in astonishment who was surrounded by so many spells. Matsumoto Laito's psychological dark side and negative emotions made him sick.

    Therefore, what Nakahara Chuya said that day had a little influence on him.

    For the first time, Xia Youjie reflected on his 'righteousness', isn't it...too absolute.

    Afterwards, Mimiko and Nanako, sisters who were adopted by Xia Youjie, were conjurers whose parents died at the hands of ignorant villagers, and they were also wantonly abused by villagers when they were young.

    The road he insisted on was crumbling like a collapse...

    until that day, when the strongest failed in their first mission and paid a heavy price for the astrophysic event.

    Xia Youjie completely changed his philosophy.

    Different from Gojo Satoru's great shock and grief of losing his lover and companion, Xia Youjie saw and understood more, and the pressure and pain he endured were more complicated.

    After witnessing the "death" of Zhongye Zhongyuan with his own eyes, Xia Youjie saw it - the people of the Panxing Sect who were protected by them, the ugly face of the failure of the "star plasma assimilation", the high-level officials after the "death" of Zhongye Zhongyuan His indifference, the secret joy of losing a powerful young conjurer, Gojo Gojo's nerves going crazy, the silence of his family and his growing addiction to cigarettes, the depressed expressions of all the teachers and students of the college...Midnight