26

Chapter 26

    After Gojo Satoru discovered the wave of the curse, the four of them decisively left the fireworks display and headed straight for the House of Horror.

    The curse born from the negative emotions of human beings will not kill human beings quickly, but likes to let human beings die in endless pain, fear, regret and other negative emotions.

    Therefore, the curse has been tormenting the four of Asai, which kept them alive until the rescue of the four of Nakaya.

    When Nakahara Chuya and the others arrived at the horror house, Gojo Satoru 'saw' that the curse was about to launch a fatal attack on Asai and the others, and it wanted to end this boring game.

    Seeing this, Gojo Satoru, who didn't know what the main entrance was, smashed the outer wall with a punch, attracting the curse's attention...

    As for the tent that the conjurer was going to release before he acted?

    The four of them left behind together, they just played cursing and had a great time.

    Therefore, after completing the task perfectly, Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie simultaneously withdrew the attack that they were about to release as soon as the words of Jiajin Nizizi came out, and they froze in place.

    Didn't they pay off?

    Seems like...

    yeah, didn't put it.

    In the hole in the wall that was violently damaged by the three people, a few strands of cool night wind blew, passing gently between the two, Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie looked at each other, and I looked at you, silent.

    In the silent horror room, no one made a sound, embarrassment spread.

    Then, Gojo Wu's clever little brain was running fast, and he was the first to react.     "That's right!" He resolutely blamed Xia Youjie, as if he had nothing to do with him, and accused Xia

    Youjie righteously, "Jie, why didn't you pay the debt?!"

He laughed angrily: "Huh? What about you? You who said that, didn't you also forget to pay the bill?"

    Obviously they both forgot about this matter, how could Gojo Satoru have the face to push the responsibility on him alone? of? !

    As it turned out, Xia Youjie didn't need to question this at all.

    Gojo Satoru's cheek is really enough—

    "I want to use my six eyes to see curses~Of course you should do such trivial things." Gojo Satoru continued with a cheeky face, "And there are ordinary people who need to be protected, Lao Tzu You need to pay attention!"

    "So, I have nothing to do with the fact that I didn't pay off the account."

    Xia Youjie was speechless after hearing Wutiaowu's 'justification'.

    Listen, what is that guy barking at? !

    It was the white-haired dog who said: I just want to remove the curse, and protecting ordinary people is just a matter of passing.