65

Chapter 65 Kiss on Tokyo Tower

    On the topic of "Is it a pity or an honor to be Gojo Satoru's girlfriend".

    Nakahara Chuya and Gojo Satoru, no, or it should be said that Gojo Satoru unilaterally and persistently had a long debate.

    It's been a long time in Zhongyuan, and because of his nagging in her ear, her brain hurts, and she finally followed his words and admitted that she was honored.

    "It's too much for you to say that before, Nakaya-chan~" "

    ...Give me a little bit of moderation, idiot Satoru!" Nakahara Nakaya gave Gojo Satoru a look, and he wanted to say more after his success The exported 'accusation' was held back.

    "Okay~"

    Broken Zuizi Gojo Satoru stopped the mosquito-like buzzing in time, and Nakahara Chuya's ears finally became clean.

    ——The two rejected the assistant supervisor's idea of ​​sending them back to the high school, and now they were walking aimlessly on the blocked street hand in hand.

    The night breeze in late autumn was cool, and people were temporarily dispersed by the officials due to unknown emergencies. The originally bustling streets became empty and looked very depressed.

    At this moment, the moonlight was hidden in the clouds, and the shops and houses on both sides of the street were not lit, only the dim street lamps beside the road were shining brightly.

    An inexplicable coldness permeated the empty streets.

    Nakahara Nakaya and Gojo Satoru were walking on the dark and quiet road together, she lowered her head slightly and saw the hands of the two clasped fingers, that was the only place where she could feel the heat right now.

    The five wide palms with sharp joints completely wrapped her hands, and the boy's extraordinarily high body temperature also moved along the knuckles in the bottom of her heart... Zhong

    Yuan Zhong also moved his eyes slightly, and slowly raised his eyes. He began to look at Gojo Satoru who had become calm again.

    On the surface, he seemed to be the same as before, but Chuya felt that the other party's mood was not good.

    What's up with him?

    Gojo Satoru sensed Nakahara Chuya's gaze, tilted his head to look at him, a smug smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and said, "Huh? Now I've caught him right now—Chuya-chan is stealing again. Look at me~!"

    "...Why did I just peek?!"

    She looked at it openly!

    "That's right, if you want to see it, just watch it openly~"

    After finishing speaking, Gojo Satoru bent down and poked his own face with his fingers, turned his cheek to the front of Nakahara Chuya, and said in a flirtatious tone: "Of course Now, it’s not impossible to give you a kiss, this is the benefit of being a girlfriend~!” “…” “