86

Chapter 86 Do you want to be crushed by gravity? Do you want to fight gravity, dwarf...

    In the following days, Zhongyuan Zhong also temporarily settled down in the Armed Detective Agency.

    Osamu Dazai told Chuya Nakahara that he was not free to accept the entrustment to take care of her - Asagiri Yumi paid a very valuable "reward" for him and the armed detective agency.

    Therefore, he just let her stay at the Armed Detective Agency without feeling uncomfortable.

    However, Zhong Yuanzhong is not a person who can watch others work while he enjoys his leisure life as a matter of course. She couldn't stand such a "leisurely" life, so she awkwardly told Osamu Dazai about it.

    Then, under the leadership of Dazai Osamu, Nakahara Chuya met Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of the detective agency. Fukuzawa Yukichi observed her for a while, then looked at her with calm eyes and asked a question.

    "Miss Nakaya, I can call you that."

    "Ah, of course."

    The name is just a title, and others can call her whatever.

    "Excuse me...what do you think of Port Mafia?"

    "...huh?" What's the problem? Zhongya Nakahara frowned slightly, looked at Fukuzawa Yukichi's solemn expression, and said without hesitation, "I will kill all the people in Mafia at the port!" This is

    when she was in the "King of Sheep" period The goal set, now back, this goal remains unchanged.

    "Pfft——" "

    ...Hey, hey, what's so funny?!"

    "Ah, sorry ~ sorry ~" Osamu Dazai apologized insincerely, and then tried his best to hold back his laugh, facing Zhong Yuan also said, "I just... thought of a joke told by a certain little slug, hahaha!" The

    person who said this sentence has now become a cadre of the port Mafia, haha ~

    "...cut!"

    "Miss Nakaya's thoughts, I understand. But it doesn't have to be like this." Fukuzawa Yukichi looked at Nakahara Nakaya and said slowly, "The port Mafia has already changed a new leader. Although I don't agree with the other party's behavior style, but It is also protecting the city of Yokohama."

    This is something he will not deny.

    "Eh? Is that so?"

    Nakahara was also very surprised. He didn't expect that one of the giants in Yokohama would have such a big change in the two years since she left...

    Fukuzawa Yukichi's jaw, and Said: "

    Besides, there were several major crises in Yokohama before, and the detective agency cooperated with the port Mafia several times.

    " idea.

    Then, under the signal of Osamu Dazai, she left the room. The moment she let go of the doorknob, she vaguely heard Mr. Dazai inside said: "President, you have seen the eyes of that child. How is it?" ? I said it long ago, the president's concerns..."