22

Chapter 22 Don't Be Shy

    Gojo Satoru and Xia Youjie had a 'friendly' sparring between boys, only to find out that Zhong Yuanzhong was also missing. After finishing the training early, she didn't sit beside Glass and watch them fight as usual.

    He brushed off the dust marks left by the fierce fighting on his body, thought for a while, and walked slowly towards Jia Ruozi who was sitting on the steps, and when he walked in front of her, he asked, "Where's Chuya?

    " He opened the mini game on his mobile phone, looked up and looked around, and said with a blank face: "Huh? I didn't notice, she was still there just now." Then, Nitro laughed and teased

    Gojo Wu: "Wu, you Is it the kid who can't live without Chuya? I can't see him for a while, and then I start looking for someone."

    Gojo Satoru rubbed his messy hair, and was at a loss for words for a while. He didn't know why he wanted to find Chuya. In his heart, he can find whomever he wants, there are so many reasons.

    Nitro is so wordy!

    Wujo Gojo, who was going to be strong in his life, clicked his tongue, and said calmly: "I'm afraid that the handsome and heroic figure who defeated Jie just now will lose her as an audience." "If you don't know it, forget it.

    " He walked away from the training ground in a leisurely manner.

    Not long after he left, Xia Youjie came over after finishing his thirst-quenching drink, sat down next to Glass, and let out a long sigh of relief.

    The figure that was still visible before was not here, he turned his head and asked Xiang Jiarui Nitzi: "Grade Nitrate, what about Wu?" The

    familiar opening dialogue made Nitch feel a little funny: "...Ah, what are you all doing? Already?"

    "Wu came to me to ask Zhongye's whereabouts, you came to ask Wu, what kind of love triangle are you guys?"

    Xia Youjie heard the words with black lines all over his head, and this statement made his face crumpled: "Hey, Nitro, don't mess around with me, it's so disgusting~!"

    He asked Wu? Ugh~

    Stop messing around, just imagine this possibility, and he has already started to have stomach cramps, okay?

    But—— Xia Youjie narrowed his eyes and said with a smile, "Eh? I just don't see you for a while, and Wu is going to find him.     I really

    can't do without him~!"

What about the duo.

    Gojo Satoru, who was ridiculed by the two behind his back, was walking lazily around the outer circle of the playground with his hands in his pockets. With six eyes that can see farsightedly, it didn't take long for him to easily find the trace of Zhongye.

    Gojo Satoru turned around and walked towards Chuya's direction.

    Facing the tall and sturdy trees, Gojo Satoru stepped on the branches of the trees near Nakaya after a few light jumps.