2

Chapter Two Don't Get in the Way

    The Central Plains didn't know that monsters called curses or cursed spirits had special personnel responsible for removing them.

    After that incident, she was sent to this world by her sister Asagiri Yumi who was on the verge of death.

    She doesn't know what Sister Yumi's supernatural power is, but she has a legal identity certificate here, a small apartment in Yokohama Kanagawa under her name, and some money that is neither too much nor too little.

    These things are enough to live in, and she only needs to do some part-time jobs to ensure that she can live well in this world.

    Accustomed to the turmoil and wars in the world, Zhong was a little uncomfortable with the peaceful and peaceful environment at first.

    Soon, she discovered something unique to this world—monsters with various appearances, different abilities, and different strengths, born from the negative energy in the human heart.

    She relies on these ugly things that ordinary people can't see and emerges endlessly to maintain her physical skill level, and it also adds a little fun to her boring life.

    So far, she has not encountered such a monster that can be seen by anyone other than herself.

    "Ringling——"

    the crisp ringing shattered the tranquility of the room, and a slender and slender hand stretched out from the soft quilt, groping to pick up the buzzing mobile phone beside the pillow.

    The ochre-colored head was still covered under the quilt, and the voice was a bit vague: "Moses Moses, this is Nakahara Chuya." "

    I'm Eri. Sorry, is Chuya just getting up?" On the other end of the phone was the energetic Sanada Eri .

    Zhong also struggled to sit up, and let out a breath: "Well...it's okay, I slept a little late yesterday." "It's like this, I

    forgot to inform you of the time and place yesterday, I will send you a text message later."

    " Okay."

    "It's still early, let's get some more sleep in Zhongya. Bye~"

    Hanging up the phone, Zhongya sat on the bed in a daze for a while, and slowly woke up from the hazy state.

    At this time, the new message notification sounded on the phone, and Zhongya turned on the phone to check the news. Not surprisingly, it was the place of Erifa's birthday party.

    [Eri: It starts at three o'clock this afternoon, and they are all people I know in Chuya. 】

    She tapped the screen a few times, put down the phone after replying to the other party, got up from the bed with difficulty, and recalled today's schedule while stretching her limbs.

    She said hello to the part-time shop owner last night, and she only works half a day today. Come back after get off work to change clothes, plus the time to reverse the car back and forth, you should be able to arrive at the hotel on time.