48

Chapter 48 What to do

    Nakahara Nakaya was very angry after Gojo Satoru said that stupid sentence, but he didn't think much about it.

    It's really that if Gojo Wu doesn't talk badly about her once a day, he won't be like him. Therefore, she thought Gojo Satoru was simply teasing her that she would cry when watching movies.

    Therefore, Chuya left Gojo Satoru in a huff and went straight back to the dormitory.

    On the other side, Gojo Satoru did not chase after Zhongya, but drifted to Xia Youjie's dormitory as if he had lost his soul.

    He first broke down Xia Youjie's gate, and then surprised Xia Youjie with his shocking words.

    Fortunately, Xia Youjie fooled Gojo Satoru, who was extremely emotional, with a few words, and calmed him down to explain the situation in detail.

    Then, Gojo Satoru began to dance and describe the development process of the matter, and he used exaggerated words to talk about his own psychological activities.

    After patiently listening to his nonsense literature for ten minutes, Xia Youjie rubbed the center of his brows, and said in a weak tone: "...and then?" "

    Then, I told Zhongye to cry again for me Take a look~!"

    Thinking of this incident, Gojo Satoru regained his energy.

    He said with great excitement: "Jay, you didn't see... Chuya-chan really cried——Super Super Kawaii~!!!"

    She was so cute and foul!

    It made his heart itch like being scratched by a feather.

    "Ah, that's right." Immediately after Gojo Satoru thought of something, his expression changed, and he said with a more emphatic voice: "Jie, you can't secretly imagine crying in your mind~!" Only I can

    see !

    "I'm not a pervert! I'm not! Think! Look!" Xia Youjie said through gritted teeth.

    Then, he took a deep breath, trying to suppress the idea of ​​killing this idiot in his mind, and simplified the process of his 'dating' with Nakahara Chuya from Gojo Satoru's words.

    "That is to say, I realized what you wanted to do today... Just as I was about to confess to Chuya, I saw that the eyes of the other party were red. Then I stupidly said my dirty thoughts to her, Is that so?"

    "That's right...wrong!" Gojo Satoru was very dissatisfied with Xia Youjie's words: "What, why is I so stupid?"

    He was clearly being honest.

    "Okay." Seeing that he was stubborn, Xia Youjie showed a smirk, and said slowly, "Then, may I ask you, 'not stupid', have you successfully confessed?" After saying that, the grumpy Zhong

    Ye How could it be possible for him to have a chance to confess?

    Hehe, don't be ridiculous.