55

Chapter 55

    A bustling street in Kanagawa Prefecture, full of vehicles and crowds.

    At the end of this street, there is an old-fashioned coffee shop. Although the exterior decoration of the coffee shop is a bit old-fashioned, it still attracts many young people.

    The warm yellow lighting in the cafe is gentle, and there is an old-fashioned vinyl record player in the corner, which is playing soft music under the sliding needle.

    At this time, the customers in the entire coffee shop are immersed in a quiet and soothing atmosphere.

    Most of their faces showed a relaxed and comfortable chat with friends.

    Out of place with this environment were the two girls in the corner, they were chattering and gesticulating, and their expressions were getting richer than the other.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also took a sip of coffee, and said angrily: "So, why does this bastard always do things that make people angry!

    " ..." Eri Sanada rubbed her chin, and said slowly: "Is it because Gojo-kun likes you, that's why he did this?" Occasionally

    considerate, and occasionally mischievous.

    Isn't this obvious—male high school students at the kindergarten level, the way to pursue girls~

    Hearing this, Nakahara Nakawa was so startled that he choked on the coffee in his mouth: "Cough, cough cough."

    ! ! !

    Her face flushed red at this moment.

    Nakahara Chuya regained his composure and breathed out in a flustered manner, then said in a short tone, and stammered, "No, don't talk nonsense, Eri." "Eh??? But... Chuya-

    chan The things you said in your mouth are all telling me the truth~!"

    From the time the two of them sat in the coffee shop after meeting, Nakahara kept spitting at Sanada Eri, talking about Gojo Satoru Abnormal behavior in the past month or so.

    But in the eyes of Sanada Eri, those abnormal behaviors of Gojo Satoru in Nakaya's eyes. It is precisely the behavior of immature boys expressing their hearts to the girls they like.

    She is Mrs. Eri who can see through the essence of the matter~

    Nakahara heard this, fiddled with the straw of the drink in his hand for a while, and twisted the good straw out of shape.

    Then, she turned her face away uncomfortably, and said in a rough voice, "How is that possible! That guy is Gojo Satoru!"

    Would that kind of guy fall in love with someone else? It's a fantasy! ! !

    And...according to that bastard's personality, if he really likes a certain girl, he should have confessed it long ago...

    Sanada Eri looked at Chuya's abnormal behavior, with her hands on her chin Said: "So what if it's Gojo-kun? Besides, isn't Nakaya-chan already aware of the strangeness?"