1. ⁂ Docking ⁂

"Here we go." You got out of the small canoe and dragged it to shore, rummaging through the tools you finally found some rope. Pulling tightly on the rope in hand you were able to secure the small boat to a nearby post. About a year ago you had departed for the Grandline after staying in Fusha village, for a few years, where Shanks thought it best to leave you, he was the only father you knew.

Getting out of your thoughts and back to reality you noticed an even smaller boat docking beside you turned to look at the person beside and you were shocked. Not like they could read your expressions as all body language was shrouded by a mask and a cloak."Luffy?" 

"Y/n? Ah its been so long." Luffy had his classical wide tooth grin.

"I see you've already set sail and is this your crew member.?" You pointed to a scrawny looking guy with pink hair and round glasses.

"No this is Coby."

"Luffy-san you know this guy?" The short boy asked.

"This is Y/n we grew up together."

Well I'm actually a girl but Luffy at some point in time got tired of correcting people in the village, the mask also gives out a reverberation making my voice slightly deeper. Well for now it's safest like this the world government thinks I'm dead and I would like to keep it that way.

"You remember the deal I'll only join if you already have a member plus you'll take on the bosses."

"Y/n-san are you also a pirate?"

"Well not yet Coby but soon."

"Well let's go find that Zoro guy." Luffy chimed in

You followed Luffy and Coby through the town toward the marine base where the man named Zoro was. Luffy got a pear and to your complete shock paid for it while questioning the vendor about the pirate  hunter. 

"So, do you know where I can find this Zoro?" Luffy asked taking a bite into the fruit.

Upon hearing Zoro's name people that were nearby backed away in fear, how odd. Coby then began to talk about the captain who ran the navy base called Morgan and once again the general population wanted nothing to do with it.

"I understand for Zoro but even Morgan?"

"These people are funny."

I can't blame Coby for thinking like that the people are supposed to trust in the navy I mean if they don't who will protect them from pirates but some navy officials are also crooked. Well I choose the easy path of trusting no one since the world government is pulling the strings the navy is also under their thumb and whoever sits at the top. Its too early to worry it. But my goal remains the same.

Get rid of the world government.

As you were contemplating everything you saw Coby and Luffy climbing a wall.

You as well went to climb said wall. You all looked over and there he was tied up in the heat of the sun with a green belly band and a black bandana tightly affixed to his head. 

"Is that  guy really strong?"

Luffy was already doubting him. Then a cute little girl with brown hair creeped up from behind shushing us. We watched as she jumped down with some rice balls in hand handing them to Zoro. With poor timing a man with a horrendous haircut came in escorted by two navy soldiers.

"What are you doing here little girl. Give it." He snatched the snack from the little girl and bit into it.

"Too Sweet! Your supposed to put salt in these." He threw the food on the ground effectively reshaping them with the sole of his shoes. She was tearing up at how difficult it was to make rice balls. I really felt bad for her.