74. ௹Thriller Bark௹

"Such a wonderful kitchen." Brook complimented.

"Yeah it was built by someone superrr like me." Franky had every right to be proud of his work.

"Now you superrr owe me." You told him matching his enthusiasm, Franky shifted from happy to nervous. That was the last time he was going to bet with you.

"I haven't had a decent meal in years, my stomach caved in but now I'm just bones, it's a skull joke!" 
"Skull joke!" Luffy repeated and the three of you laughed .

"As a gentleman I adore the laidback time spent waiting for my meal. Chef, for my drink I'll take milk." 

"Food's ready we can kick the skeleton out later." Sanji placed down plates with food before everyone. Soon we were done eating and ready to discuss the elephant in the room. You listened in as Brook was talking to Luffy.

"I'm sorry but I don't know your name."

"I'm Luffy." He then turned to you because you seemed to be the only other one entertaining his stay.

"I'm Y/n, the pretty tall lady is Robin, the cute ginger is Nami, the pretty one with green hair is Zoro, the one who prepared this lovely meal and the greatest chef is Sanji, the superrrr cyborg is Franky, long-nose is Usopp and the most adorable doctor you'll ever meet is Chopper." You took the liberty of introducing everyone seeing as they weren't very warm to him.

"Hey why am I Long-nose?"
"Forgive me oh great Usopp- sama." You then started laughing. Brook then gave a short monologue on how he came to be a talking skeleton.

"Revive-revive fruit?" Nami asked.

"I figured a devil fruit was behind this." Franky stated still quite salty about losing the bet.

"Indeed it is. To be honest, I have already died once decades ago."

"Wipe your face first! How'd you manage to get food all over yourself?"

"The revive-revive fruit let's you come back to life. In other words I'm a revived human. It guarantees the mysterious power of a second shot at life."

" A revived human!" Luffy had sparkles in his eyes.

"So it gave you the power to come back to life once after dying?" Franky was intrigued.

"Yeah that's  right." Brook confirmed. You then touched Brook's hand but you didn't feel anything or rather you weren't sure.

"Y/n?" 
"I can take devil fruits without robbing the user. I just wanted to see if you still had it but honestly, I can't tell."

"That's. . . interesting. Long ago I was a pirate like you, excuse me." He then proceeded to fart for an exceedingly long time. 

"I should beat some manners into you." Sanji yelled. Brook then started narrating another story of how they got attacked and the fruit took action.

"My soul should have quickly returned to my body , thus revived me! But I died in a foggy area so I got lost. My soul wandered through the fog for a year but when I found my body I was already a skeleton. I was so shocked that my eyes nearly popped out of their socket. Not that I have any eyeballs! Yo ho ho ho."

"What a moron! You're just like Zoro." The captain said causing you to laugh.

"Watch it!"

"And that's how you became a talking skeleton? It's scary how the devil fruit still brought you back even though you are a skeleton." Franky stated.

"I think it's a good thing you came back as a skeleton." You were sure that if he had come back as a human his chances of death were much higher but now he was dead, would the fruit ever come to be again?