82. ௹ Marineford ௹

"Come with me." Marco said walking ahead of the girl while the crew was still staring at her.

"Why are they still looking at me?"

"I can't say I blame them." Marco looked her over once, showing that the clothes were the problem. "I suggest you change into something else. This ship is mostly men, who haven't seen a pretty girl in a while." He looked away scratching the back of his neck.

"Change I shall... Where's the bathroom?"

"Izo can take you there. I need to give pops a report on what I went to do. Izo!" A man in a kimono with well-done makeup came to help.

~•~•~

You watched as Marco and the pretty man whispered for a few seconds before he walked to you and Marco left.

"Y/n right?"

"Yup that's me."

"I'm Izo please come with me." The man was so pretty you didn't expect him to have such a deep voice to add on. Following close behind, he led you to a closed off section of the ship.

"Ace talked a lot about you."

"I hope all good things." He laughed slightly then stopped walking.

"This is where the nurses stay you can change in here. I'll stand outside, so just knock when you're done."

You entered and he closed the door. You were grateful that you had stashed some clothes into your hole. You pulled out an all black suit wore it and put the other outfit in the hole leaving the Amazonian cape on top.

 You pulled out an all black suit wore it and put the other outfit in the hole leaving the Amazonian cape on top

You knocked on the door and Izo opened.

>>>

The man struggled to see how this outfit was better than the last one, maybe she just looked good in everything.

"All done." Izo signalled her to follow him which she did.

"Izo? Do you know how to use haki?"

"Yeah why?"

"Could you teach me the basics?"

"Haki takes a long time to perfect and learn, years in fact."

"Please."

"Fine but eat and rest first."

~•~•~

You ate and took some time to sleep for an hour and in the next one you were on the deck blindfolded with Izo circling you stick in hand.

"So it's like a feeling, a sixth sense, instinct. I'm going to hit you randomly, try and feel it coming."

He hit you the first time painfully on your back.