77. ௹Sacrifices ௹

"No way!"

"Too bad. Ursus shock." 

The translucent paw moved towards the middle of the island and exploded. It was like nothing you had ever experienced beforehand. It destroyed everything on Thriller Bark. 

You were thrown backwards by the sheer force of the attack and after the explosion was over almost everyone was unconscious. This was the enemy but you couldn't wait to collect that fruit. 

Kuma walked to Luffy and picked him up.

"Lion strike!" Zoro cut through him but it didn't go all the way through, the part that was exposed was metallic.

"What are you?" You queried.
"Are you a cyborg like Franky!" Zoro asked.

He was charging up to shoot a beam from his mouth. You got a gist of the clear-clear fruit and effected that to the slow beams  that you shot his way. He started to slow down and you took this chance.

You ran and punched him as well as kicking him being able to steal the fruit.
"500 million volts!" The time passed and Kuma got thrown back but against your hopes he wasn't able to short circuit he got back up again though he looked kind of scratched.

"Good try Grim reaper Y/n, I'm not a cyborg like Franky. I am the government's incomplete weapon, known as 'Pacifista'."

"Pacifista?"

"My developer is the government's genius scientist Dr. Vegapunk. He is the most brilliant man in the world."

You decided it was best to take this into your own hands now.

"Zoro let me handle it."

"Works for me, for some reason the government wants you dead the most." Kuma stated.

"I'm flattered to be considered such a threat."

He disappeared and came behind you. Using lightning you were able to escape but barely.

He shot multiple paws at you but they all got dodged and landed behind you. Using a fruit for long periods of time was draining.

You were going to catch a breath when he appeared behind you and kicked you.  I just need to get faster.

You got up and started running away again. It was just you dodging for the first few minutes but being on the offensive wasn't effective. You shot some invisible slow rays at him again and that seemed to work.

You tried the hot-hot fruit but this man refused to melt, whatever material Vegapunk used it was definitely high quality.

A couple of seconds before he came back to normal speed you hit him with a couple of kicks and punches that sent him flying. It looked like the fruits wouldn't be as effective as you wanted. This was going to be a fist fight.

He appeared in front of you and kicked you away you blocked but still got pushed back. This is how large the gap is huh?

It was all or nothing you needed to protect these guys, the same way they always do for you.

You tried the slow beams again but it was ineffective.
"I hope you didn't think that was going to work." ugh haki.

"Well you are a warlord I have to try all I can, even your own tricks." He was confused at what you meant by that. It was better to experiment with fruits before using them on the field.

He tried to move but he couldn't. You were manipulating his shadow.

"Pad cannon!" Your translucent pad went and he actually got hit he had blood dripping from his mouth and he was gripping his stomach.