73. ௹ Brook ௹

"Y/n-chwannn are you fine?" Sanji said kneeling before you.

"I am but unfortunately our flag is still upstairs."

"So it really is here, huh?" Nami asked.

"We have to get it before Luffy gets back." Usopp said.

"Damn it! You can't even protect a single flag, you lame excuse for a cook." 

"Back at you! How dare you come back empty-handed, you shitty swordsman?!" They then went for each others throats and started fighting. Typical.

"It looks like everyone is doing well." Everyone's attention shifted at the sound of  Robin's voice that came from an opening at the top. The crew began crying for Robin to save us but she walked away. Zoro then turned to you.

"Y/n can't you get us out?" 

"I can but no." You were still in thought when Usopp became frantic.

"What do you mean no? Are you perhaps working with the enemy."

"I'm not. Unlike some people I don't switch up that fast, I actually keep my word," you gave him a long hard stare before continuing, "Robin is planning something, she'll probably try to get Franky some cola down here, sorry Franky but I have no idea how to make that drink." 

"Oh but how can you be sure?" Usopp asked

"I'm not sure." Franky then looked like he wanted to say something when the hatchet opened, it was a guard.

"Here are some food and refreshments from Robin." He then threw the bag in and indeed it had the cola needed and Franky reenergized. 

"Okay now we can leave." 

"Everyone hold on to me." Franky stated.

"You should save that energy for something more, there might be enemies up there." You then proceed to make an ice escalator going up. Everyone got on it as you put the sub in the hole before leaving. At the top you let the sub out looking around everyone had already gone. 

You walked to the house and found Robin instantly. They shouldn't have followed Zoro but he was the only one besides you who knew where the jolly roger was. 

"We should look for the others." You nodded at her statement. After a few minutes yelling could be heard outside. Luffy was here and he knew the flag was stolen. You soon reached the rest of the group and they decided to go distract Luffy while you and Robin look for the flag.

"Y/n I know where it is let's go get it." Robin stated turning a corner. She was much more reliable than the moss head. You let Robin walk ahead while you looked for something to eat, after getting a snack you watched as she walked off with the little girl that she left with while you guys were trapped.

You hid behind the pillars and when the coast was clear returned to walking around looking for the room but got lost, maybe Zoro was rubbing off on you thinking of the devil he appeared out of one corner. 

"Oh Y/n. Chopper I think it's this way." You all enter the room and he is actually right it was the place.

"I got it guys!" Chopper said lifting the wrong Jolly Roger and the fight seemed to be moving toward the house and the disruption caused the flags to fly up in the air.

"We have to start from scratch again." Robin said looking to the sky.

"Robin do you think you can work something out?" Zoro and the rest of us looked at her expectantly.

"I can't tell which flag is ours." She looked up again and truly it was difficult to tell from here. 

"Dammit! We're screwed!" Usopp was holding his head in defeat.