72. ௹ Thousand Sunny ௹

Kiwi and Chimney led you guys to the place where the ship was being built but Franky was nowhere to be found. There was a large tarp on what was supposedly the ship, Iceberg then began talking.

"This ship is amazing, it can sail any sea. If you are going to be King of pirates." Iceberg said. Luffy was going to be king of pirates. He then pulled the tarp off and revealed a large beautiful ship that was mostly red. There was a lion figurehead on the ship.

"It's probably twice as large as Merry." Zoro said. There was even a mow lawn on the deck, everything was perfect but before you guys could enjoy the ship there were two main factors to consider but at the moment one was of much urgency.

"Ice-pops where's Franky? We need to thank him."
"He doesn't plan to see you guys off. He figured you may ask him to be your shipwright."
"I plan to."

"That's why he ran and hid. He doesn't think he can say no if asked face to face, he has come to really like you guys. Please mugiwara-san force him to go with you." Iceberg had thrown him under the bus but everyone wanted the best for Franky.

"I will." Luffy and a couple others went into town with a plan to get Franky back. You stayed aboard still enjoying the new ship and all it had to offer. There was an aquarium a large kitchen multiple rooms then you saw the large doors that you had requested from Franky.

You went back on deck and there was a lot of commotion then you looked and there was Franky being thrown to the place. He landed head first in the dirt with his ass and everything else out in the air. The rest also came back and Luffy had a familiar navy blue item in his hands.

"Franky thanks for the ship! Its the best ship ever we'll take care of you." Luffy said referring to the new ship.

"Yeah have a safe journey." Franky stated finally standing up straight.

"If you want me to return your underwear you have to join my crew." Luffy said lifting the blue thing up.

"Give me my pants back Mugiwara." He yelled.

"No! Not until you join my crew." Luffy said. It was concerning, the whole stealing of underwear thing. The public was still present yelling at Franky because of his indecent exposure shouting pervert every few minutes. Franky then ran to a hill and stood proudly.

"So brave." You stated.
"I know, see how strong willed he is. Truly a man among men." Luffy responded.
"He's just a pervert." Nami stated with that crowd mentality that wasn't necessarily wrong.

"Is it okay if I get violent with him?" Robin asked piquing your interest. 
"Well Ice-osan said to force him." Luffy shrugged which was a clear go ahead.

"Dos fleurs." Hands sprouted on Franky's thighs and then proceeded to grip his balls. Franky then dropped to the ground yelling in pain, it was a gruesome scene, then he spoke up.

"I don't want to leave the island!" He seemed to really like it here, it was the only home he knew.

"You are going to tear them off like like tangerines!" Mozu and Kiwi both exclaimed.

"Robin I want him to still be a man when he joins us." Luffy said.

Ice-berg then went up to Franky and they had a whole conversation centered around their childhood, about Tom-san and atonement for sins. A duffle bag decides to join in their conversation. Zamnbai had already packed all of Franky's things telling him to leave.

"Anike forgive us for all the things we pulled." Seems in the end they couldn't let him leave without a proper goodbye. They argued a little bit and it was so cute seeing how they cared for each other. Franky was then rolling on the ground crying .