3.⁂ Liar ⁂

Nami was opposed to going to the Grand line with a few crew members that were just thrown together and a tiny boat. I thought we could use some more fighting experience, a cook and at the very least a secure navigator. Nami would be a wonderful addition if she could let go of whatever was holding her down, she seemed on edge every single time. Before you set sail you looked towards Nami. 

"You know, whatever you need all this money for probably can't be bought as much as you would like to." It just looked like someone was using this situation as shackles to hold her down and keep her stagnant.

 So off they went, in search of a bigger ship that was fit for sailing the rough seas ahead. But there were people who managed on tiny boats your Uncle and even Ace too before he joined White beard. Soon they reached an island where a man with a long nose, declared himself as  captain Usopp with 8 million subordinates under him. It which seemed like a stretch but if it was true you were ready to pull out all the cards you had.

"Stop lying." Nami called out his lying. 

"WHATT!" You and Luffy both yelled what happened to morals lying was absolutely despicable and could not be tolerated under any circumstances. He then aimed his slingshot at you guys and that's when it got silent. 

"Now that you've pulled out your weapon are you ready to risk your life?" Usopp had absolute confusion written on his face.

"I'm saying those aren't for threatening people." After that you and Luffy started laughing.

"Those are Shanks' words. You're Yassops kid right? He always used to talk about you."

"You know my dad?"

"He talked about you so much it was sickening, he forgot to mention you are a liar." You chimed in. 

"Oi!" Usopp seemed so offended, it wasn't like his dad was there for the better part of his childhood to actually know him. Later you were taken to a food place called Meshi where you guys ate. Weird calling a food place food but it greatly reduced confusion. You guys were sitting eating and began to discuss about the possibility of acquiring a ship here.

"As you can tell we are a very small village so we don't really have large ships."

"What about that mansion at the top?" Zoro asked. Usopp didn't answer about that and left. Seems like he might know who lives there. Later some little children came to the table looking for Usopp when they saw Luffy biting into a piece of meat and jumped to conclusions. How their tiny heads concluded that the piece of meat was Usopp baffled you.

"Where's our captain?"

"We ate him." Zoro didn't even bat an eyelid answering.

"Best one this week," you added. They then looked at Nami and shouted old hag to which you laughed.

"He just left a couple of minutes ago in a rush." You explained. After eating we all left for the mansion, little boys had explained that Kaya, the girl who lived there, lost her parents a while back and fell ill with depression so Usopp would go and tell her stories in an attempt to cheer her up. That was actually really nice that he could use his tales at the betterment of others.

"Let's see if she can help us with our ship problem." Luffy  stretched to a tree and everyone hang on to him but today you didn't feel like being thrown into the air. So when they were flung you went looking for an alternative entrance, Usopp must have gotten in somehow, you found a cut piece through the bushes and entered. 

When you caught up to the rest Luffy was asking Kaya if they could get a boat, a man who was very out of proportion came up pushing up his glasses with his palm.